Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

the need to release the Phoenix PE, the Playoffs and the alternate Playoff color version of the IVs and maybe the home version, but other than that, we do not need anything else, maybe a Knicks PE, but that is really it then!

the need to release the Phoenix PE, the Playoffs and the alternate Playoff color version of the IVs and maybe the home version, but other than that, we do not need anything else, maybe a Knicks PE, but that is really it then!
I agree

Just ordered some of this. I heard it works great with Sole separation. Will try it on my pennys when it gets here.

Last edited:
Triple black :rolleyes

We need black orlandos this time around. They dropped the ball with penny 4 releases last time.

This.
Black Orlando's might be in the top 5 of Colorway's when it comes to OG Penny's.

And hopefully they get the Home Penny 4's right this time. Last time they were missing that metallic royal boarder on the side of the shoe. Really bugged me.

Anyone got like a list of all Penny 4s that released. I tried doing one but there was too many to keep track of

Back
Top Bottom