Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Yea I'll wait for discount on all stars not making the same mistake I did with the atlantics, shame on Nike for the fake sellouts

Stoked to get my SCs and socks!

Info on DEM SOCKS :nerd:

Just find some royal and black socks that u like and have someone stitch them up, cant be that hard or expensive with computers right? lol i might be way off but its an option

Wow @ All-Stars dropping to below $100. When they teased about releasing the All Stars people were all saying **** like "fire", " copping", "instant sellout", etc. So that's why i think they will sell but thanks for letting me know how they sold last time. So i will wait about a month? How did the Black/White " Roads" sell last time of was released?

Wow @ All-Stars dropping to below $100. When they teased about releasing the All Stars people were all saying **** like "fire", " copping", "instant sellout", etc. So that's why i think they will sell but thanks for letting me know how they sold last time. So i will wait about a month? How did the Black/White " Roads" sell last time of was released?
You can probably cop for 120 and free shipping off Eastbay in a few weeks when they do one of those 20% off coupons. I feel like I get one of those a month now.

that's because people usually don't know what the **** they're talking about

So I wore my SC Penny II's for the first time yesterday.

I'm a true 11.5 on the shoe scale in the store.

these were too small :smh: and I'm JUST outside of the 30 day exchange policy.

posted to reccomend guys get a 1/2 size up...

that is all.

Back
Top Bottom