Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

everyone hating on the quality of these SC's made me second guess coppin...

found them for $100 at True SF and i don't see any quality issues. 

i love this colorway and for $100 - hell of a deal.

Thanks for that kicksusa link. I finally copped this morning after sitting on the fence that 170 with tax was hard to swallow. I felt like I got a deal at $103.99

Is kicksusa.com legit?? Sorry, havent really been buying shoes online or shoes period so I don't know. 103 shipped for atlantics is tempting...are there any other websites that have these??

Is kicksusa.com legit?? Sorry, havent really been buying shoes online or shoes period so I don't know. 103 shipped for atlantics is tempting...are there any other websites that have these??

Yes they are! A retail chain started in Philly. They have brick & mortar stores around the Philadelphia/NJ area (Stores on South Street, in the Gallery Mall, Cherry Hill Mall, among other locations). Been to their stores numerous times & bought from plenty. Legit as they come!

Last edited:
I want the all whites just for nostalgic purposes. I'm certain these will hit clearance.

Still no confirmation on when/if the black Orlando will release?

Great shoes thanks for the deal again arrived today

Do any of you think the sc wont sell out at 102, i bought two pairs, and two of the kobe 11 bruce lee at 132 each, plus two dunk from above 4 for 152 each, i think those are fair enough to buy two pairs.

Last edited:

So crazy that I found these at a Nordstrom Rack in 2010 for $50. Want to pick up the all whites also but $109 seems steep even though I spend $200+ on Js. Mind games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom