Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

IG 3f_training

So after returning the SC pair a few weeks ago(Half size up 11.5), I decided to go to a local FTL to try on my true size 11 and my toe was right at the front of the shoe where I can't really move it. Man, these shoes fit so weird.. I guess it was best to return them when i did..

I wished they used the same leather on the all stars that they did for the Atlantics:smh: I was already hesitant with the all blue air unit, but the leather was the deal breaker. And I passed on the Atlantics because of the decision to put the 1 cent logo on the side instead of the swoosh. The quality of the atlantics was good this time around. Damn it, Stupid Gentry :smh:

I wished they used the same leather on the all stars that they did for the Atlantics:smh: I was already hesitant with the all blue air unit, but the leather was the deal breaker. And I passed on the Atlantics because of the decision to put the 1 cent logo on the side instead of the swoosh. The quality of the atlantics was good this time around. Damn it, Stupid Gentry
mean.gif
Genty isnt running NSW anymore, he is over nike golf now

Back
Top Bottom