Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Saw all stars in Jimmy Jazz yesterday... Nike really did the penny 2s dirty this time around! Only pair that don't look like cheap knockoffs are the Miami's!
i like the new atlantics better than any of the rest but yeah the all stars look ok at best and the SC retro is no bueno and miami 2s always looked like fakes to me

So I wore my SC Penny II's for the first time yesterday.

I'm a true 11.5 on the shoe scale in the store.

these were too small :smh: and I'm JUST outside of the 30 day exchange policy.

posted to reccomend guys get a 1/2 size up...

that is all.

Yup! Definitely go half size up if you're wide footer. Totally different from the retros years ago.

Anyone got like a list of all Penny 4s that released. I tried doing one but there was too many to keep track of

This nter had most if not all. Should be easy to find the rest

I need another pair of grey 4's :smh:

My 2's that I got some years ago had glue issues and the heel came apart. need to fix em so I can rock em, haven't worn em in about 3 yrs

^^Damb I remember when I copped those All Stars at a local Ross for like 40-50 bucks...

Why does Nike consistently retro Penny Colorways we don't want! Lol give us Atlantic Penny 1s and Orlando 2s damn it!

Just caught a few minutes of the Orlando Magic 30 for 30. There's a segment about how Penny's shoe deal and all the attention the Lil Penny campaign brought contributed to the tension with Shaq. I don't know how I never put it together that Chris Rock voiced Lil Penny. That ***** just blew my mind!

Seeing those ads really brought me back to the mid-90's. Gotta catch the full 30 for 30 next time it's on.

Just caught a few minutes of the Orlando Magic 30 for 30. There's a segment about how Penny's shoe deal and all the attention the Lil Penny campaign brought contributed to the tension with Shaq. I don't know how I never put it together that Chris Rock voiced Lil Penny. That ***** just blew my mind!

Seeing those ads really brought me back to the mid-90's. Gotta catch the full 30 for 30 next time it's on.

it's on netflix if you have it....

Thats pretty petty for Shaq to get upset over some ads and shoes... Nobody told him to go to a pitch meeting with nike (and phil knight was there also) wearing a reebok warmup suit..

it was hilarious seeing bootleg lil penny in reebok commercial.

reebok always had really good battle commercials

the pump up and air out campaign was pretty dope how they used nike shoes in their commercials.

Damn just seen the all Stars on snkrs didn't know they droppd! Will definitely be copped once they hit discount. I know nike gonna give us orlandos at some point this year... I don't see why they wouldn't at this point

Back
Top Bottom