Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

thanks nike for not ruining these classic kicks, smh for JB

after i cop the Penny II's i'll be done with nike bball 90's shoes during my times:

ZF95 (carbon fiber)
Penny I
Penny II
Foams
Pippens

Originally Posted by never wear them

pr0phecy718 wrote:
memphisboi55 wrote:
just called my footlocker. said I can buy tomorrow.
eek.gif
hmmmm.........................
devil.gif

what happened to the "All footlockers will release them on the 27th" ......
grin.gif

like i said, its nike, this has been going on for over a decade, they will release when the stores receive them and move their fat behinds and process them out on shelves...
lol I'm just going by the footlocker catalog

Besides, those footlockers selling them early will get in trouble...It happened with the Pippens
There are stores in NYC that have them already but wont sell them because of the problems they'll get into

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Will cop asap!!!! Gonna check some spots when I'm off...most likely have to purchase online..

eek.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
SMH, I was just on Pickyourshoes.com and they have no more size 10 and 10.5 ...sold out already of those sizes....
laugh.gif

The first time in a good while that i've paid retail on a pair of Nikes. Yeah, they'll probably be $70 in 3 months, but i gotta have them ASAP.

For those you who are international: Pickyourshoes push international orders to the back of queue before they process domestic orders, so even if you get aconfirmation email, you may still
get a cancellation notice later.

These are also popping up on eBay.

Yeah, i know you're supposed to never wear them an all that..... but that's a much loved pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

9c83585ae9fec0fba70ad37efaf9789e2b0e525.pjpg

this post is crazy...
within 12 hours... 58 pages?!
dam....
this penny heat is going crazy~~~
they are absolutely nice... hmm

............... did u guys not read the part about all the penny threads being merged into one?? its not 58 pages in one day fools.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Yeah, i know you're supposed to never wear them an all that..... but that's a much loved pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

9c83585ae9fec0fba70ad37efaf9789e2b0e525.pjpg

yeah I was just 12 years old, I would wear them for almost every occasion...rain, snow, playing in the park, etc..
laugh.gif

^ its a GR you should be alright... i just copped from PYS to get em early and to get the shoe without leaving the comfort of my own home...with gas prices nowa days it the same thing when equaling out the shipping...

Hey for anyone who already has these... I usually wear a size 12ish, do these run big or small? they didn't have anymore size 12's, so i got a 11.5from PYS... will i be ok? don't want any excess creases
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Hey for anyone who already has these... I usually wear a size 12ish, do these run big or small? they didn't have anymore size 12's, so i got a 11.5 from PYS... will i be ok? don't want any excess creases
wink.gif
I had the OG's and they ran small. Someone who bought them a few days ago also said they run 1/2 size small. And instead of creases,you'll have holes forming over time (talking from experience
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom