Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Picked mines up earlier with my homeboy earlier from the Footaction in Willowbrook Mall. There was about 5 people including me and my friend and they got oursizes, and the damn worker came out with Pippens.
smh.gif
She should know what they are if she's gonna work there. Oh well.
laugh.gif

I got my 9.5 and walked out and went home to chill for the day. Unfortunately I paid retail, no F&F discount for me.
frown.gif
I think $150 was worth it though.

Guys you don't need the coupon, all you have to do is mention the discount and they'll give it to you (depending on the store).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

Guys you don't need the coupon, all you have to do is mention the discount and they'll give it to you (depending on the store).
smile.gif

I don't see why they shouldn't give you the discount. Some managers are some trips.

I got my second pair with a discount
smokin.gif

my favorite pair of nike's of all time...my childhood memories...penny in his prime

and like I said before, The majority of the people that will get these are in the age 22,23 and up range

Those are the one's that remember how popular these shoes were and others were fans of penny or the orlando magic, etc.... the nba was great

Shout out 2 Jacob Churchill..just seen ya video on Youtube..very funny..I feel the same way you do...

Bring on the white/black colorway!

ANY SOCAL ( NORTHRIDGE,TOPANGA MALL...ETC) SPOTS ACCEPTING THE PENNY 2? MY HOOKUP IS OFF TODAY, AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOOK MEUP WITH HIS DISCOUNT. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i was just told these are limited releases
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
has anyone heard about this also?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

NO.... i called 5 different stores within 20 miles and they all got them. even Millenium shoes in socal got them. and thats funny. plenty of places got them.

my local foot locker said no for the 30% f&f

but said i can use my 20% military discount...

@+% is 10 more %

smh

Anybody know any socal footlockers, footaction, or champs allowing friends and fam on the pennys?? please let me know

Alright guys quick question.......I have a pair of sz 13 Penny I(Orlando colorway) and want to know if I can fit a size 13 in the Penny 2 or they both rundifferent?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom