Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

is the white and atlantic pair retroing?

no
frown.gif

pennyposter.jpg

got mine in bowie md....................i was expecting to pay retail when the girl behind the counter was like you wanna buy this shoe cleanner and ill giveyou 30% off i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea so i got mine for 108 now i dont feel bad about missing out when pys had em for 139

man, I just got home from getting these and the jumpman pros(and other shopping, I got there at 11 and they opened at 10)

They had 5 pairs left and the biggest was a 10.5(my size luckily, I about passed out when he said 10 at first, but it was a 10.5)

then the jumpman pros were good with the F&F(pennys weren't though) so I went ahead and got the black pair since those 2 shoes back in 97 are thereasons I'm here now.

I couldn't wait and now i'm wearing my pennys tonight to the movies...I've never been this excited over some shoes, I seriously may order anotherpair(I NEVER buy 2 pairs).

all star pennys will be mine no doubt now...

ok, to answer the question and other questions that haven't been asked:

1. Air bubble is smaller on the retro
2. The one cent logo on the retro is not shiny (just white), but on the o.g., it was shiny sparkly silver
3. The shoe laces are thinner on the retro
4. the blue bubble on the heel is more of a cheaper quality when compared to the o.g's
5. The blue bottom is more transparent than the o.g's

just got mine today they look nice... They bring back memories of when I had them when I was younger

FOR BAY AREA PEOPLE

SERRAMONTE FTL - EXCLUDED
STONESTOWN FTL - EXCLUDED
SF MALL FTL - NOT EXCLUDED BUT SOLD OUT OF MOST SIZES WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF OPENING.
SERRAMONTE FOOTACTION - EXCLUDED

i just ended up copping from ntsf. dudes were cool plus i got the $25 shop card so im happy.

Got mines for 30% off at footaction. Should have probably got 2 pairs. Not sure if I will be able to scoop up again for a $100

Thanks to the FEW people who actually mention WHERE they get
their pairs discounted.

If I find any spots in NYC, I'll be sure to post.

can someone pm me the number to footlocker/champs or finishline that will let me order over the phone with the f and f discount(need that code also)......HUUUUUGE THANKS TO WHOEVER DOES THIS!!! ill even paypal you $5 if it goes through okay...

I saw this fine chick at the great mall rocking them, so I went up to her and was like " I see you're rocking the Penny 2's ". She didn'tsay anything to me, I was like WTH??? I'm a fly sexy dude, come to find out she was deaf.

meh, anyone in BMORE know where their taking the discount.. so far called Owings Mills and Security but no luck

i just got my pair in fulton st. footlocker for 30% off
only 1 of the footlockers allowed my to do it though since the other footlocker and footaction said no

Just came back from the mall empty-handed, Champs didn't get them, Footlocker has them excluded.

Back
Top Bottom