Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by jumpman247

These are my holy of all holy grails, I will buy so many of these it's not even funny.

I will line up for these, I want these shoes so badly I would go without sex for an entire week, I wouldn't shower, or brush my teeth for a week just to have these.

I've never wanted any item of clothing so badly in my life.

I was never able to get these when I was in middle school, everyone had a pair, my brother, my friends, even my mother had a pair.

I want these in the worst way.

-Jacob
LOL.
laugh.gif

Damn, I paid 156.21 at Shiekh. I might return them if these pop out of nowhere online or something. So I guess I cant really wear my pair for a couple days.

went to 2 footlockers here in nyc none of them accepted the F&F. i asked about five employees and all said something different. dumb employees ftl..

got my pair today!!!!!.....im thinkin of coppin another pair but i still dont know. ya think its worth to buy another pair or 2??....i mean later on in thefuture do ya think this will be worth somthin?..jus being curies.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

got my pair today!!!!!.....im thinkin of coppin another pair but i still dont know. ya think its worth to buy another pair or 2??....i mean later on in the future do ya think this will be worth somthin?..jus being curies.
grin.gif

I copped two pairs because I love them
<-----(had them when I was 12)

^ Mine ain't gonna be worth anything, cause im gonna wear them till they disappear. Easily top 3 Favorite shoes of all time.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I saw this fine chick at the great mall rocking them, so I went up to her and was like " I see you're rocking the Penny 2's ". She didn't say anything to me, I was like WTH??? I'm a fly sexy dude, come to find out she was deaf.

lol, sexy as the guy in yr pic? or the guy in the pic is u?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Code6

^ Mine ain't gonna be worth anything, cause im gonna wear them till they disappear. Easily top 3 Favorite shoes of all time.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Top is the OG, the bottom is the retro....The reason why I bought another pair is because I love the design on the bottom...don't get me wrong, Iwill take care of these retro's now that I'm older, but the bottom is so beautiful to me lol....the plastic over the logo will get yellowed over time,and there's nothing I could probably do about it....so this is why I bought another pair and placed it away sealed in a time capsule
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

d44351fa7c5ee6615124cd1233826ed7608ebd7.jpg

For all you people in Las Vegas the Footlocker at Galleria Mall is allowing the F&F for these...Not many sizes left though...

So cal heads still tryin to cop with fnf ontario mills and laguna hills mall has em idk what sizes r left though ontario mills (909)484-0560 Laguna hills(949)855-4311

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

got my pair today!!!!!.....im thinkin of coppin another pair but i still dont know. ya think its worth to buy another pair or 2??....i mean later on in the future do ya think this will be worth somthin?..jus being curies.
eyes.gif

Today I picked mine up at Footlocker at Lloyd Center in Portland. They accepted the 30% off friends and family on them...and I got the Pippens too. Check itout.

Copped mine from the Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah but i think they are excluded had to travel to get mines though.....Albany, Ga to Savannah, Ga worth thetrip....

oh yeah they just took the Pippens off the excluded list i was super mad they were on the list for employee apreciation day....FL and FA be trippinsometimes!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by superhitman

For people in Maryland the BLVD footlocker allowed you to use the discount on the pennys.
pimp.gif
Did they have alot of pairs?

I think they had a few pairs cause when i went there it seemed like i was the first one to buy them.

I walked into a FL this morning w/ no intention of buying them until I tried them on.

I couldn't leave without a pair after that.

for nyc headers go to jamaica ave footlocker
I asked that penny 2 include F&F discount. first time he said NO and he told me this is just came out
I told him eastbay and nike sell them a week ago with discount.. so he gave me discount for penny
but he trying to sell other stuff that cleaner and socks stuff for small favor but he add too many
frown.gif

so ppl good luck with this. i just said i dont need that stuff but i got stupid insole.
he told me using his account but i dont really think he using his account. btw near location dr.jays selling penny for 130

NYC NEWS I got 2 pairs at Astor place...I think this is like 8th street. SoHo was pretty dumb about it. Hope this helps. D.

i just got pissed because you guys were able to use the discount and i wasnt. I just called the store where i bought them and asked and he said i could bringthem back.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom