Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Nah just say can i get friends and family on this and they usually dont care. Just let them know. The champs around my way was actually letting everybody knowthey would give them 30% off. ON another note i cant stop looking at these Penny 2s they are so nice. I may break all my rules and bust them out tomorrow

got my 30% and am truly happy. wow i had to go a half size up. im glad i tried them on.

copped a pair off eastbay last night at midnight

went to dayton mall footlocker this morn, got there at 930 w/ only 2 cats in line. grabbed the only 10.5 but unfortunatley no f&f, oh well

ill pay retail all day for this shoe, nike came correct.

these sold out real quick at the nike employee store........they had em for 75 so i guess that was expected. good luck to the rest of you who slept on these. iended up with the display pair, but today was still a good day.

Originally Posted by sneakermessiah

i got them today, and my footaction and foot locker said no employee discounts or any discounts were allowed on this release.
yeah as statewd,I used my discount as well. returned my zoom p6's I bought on my fifity and bought these instead.Little brother had 2colorways of these when we were younger and this was one of em.I had the plain %@$ white ones. It feels like I am a kid again.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back from a FootLocker in SoCal that let me use the F&F 30% off...

The total with tax came out to 106 and change...

I'm glad I decided to hold out and pass on them on Eastbay and NDC...

SoCal peeps...PM for info...5 dollah paypal fee...
tongue.gif
I'll blow up a spot.
Laguna Hills Footlocker only sold a pair as of 1pm today. I talked to the dude there, he said he would honor the f&f (he said it's not on his list soits his call). So close to getting a second pair... swoosh already came through for me... go half-size up.

Get outta here with your "5 dollah paypal fee".

Me and my boy got ours at footlocker in concord at sunvalley mall......we both used the F&F 30% off each pair came up to 106. Only 4 more pairsleft........O yea Nice day in the Bay also.
pimp.gif

I took my NDC pair and traded them at footlocker for a bigger size because they were tight in the toebox. I was surprised they let me exchange them with noreceipt. Then I went down the mall to Footaction and copped another pair with the 30% off. I didnt even have a coupon but the chicks was cool as hell. $98 fora launch retro penny is a great deal and a great day.

i think i got whooped cuz this cat i kno said he would hook me up for $140 even but he didnt give me a reciept or anything but he said you couldnt use thef&f

I'm heading out tomorrow on the real prowl for these joints. The colorway is the best coming out imo and I just want them plain and simple but I'm notdropping 140 or near it. A buck would be a nice price. If i don't get it now I might wait til there is a next discount which seems to be popping up all thedang time nowadays.

i often forget about the employee stores.. I gotta stop relying on swoosh and call the stores more..

Does anyone know if these have forefoot zoom air cushioning? It says zoom air on the outsole but has an air bubble in the heel?

Just came back and grabbed my pair with the F&F. Woulda paid full price. Been waiting for these since forever. Memories....

Walked away with some J. Kidd's too for $63.

What a great day!

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Copped at Lenox mall in ATL, F&F for the low low
glasses.gif

Damn lucky you, wish I was still living in the ATL.

Got the pair I ordered from Eastbay today.

They are amazing.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna take a lot of self control for me not to wear these to death like I did the OGs.

got my pair, had them held for me all day until i got off work, a friend is a manager at a so cal FL... got that friends and family discount as well.

i remember when basketball kicks came out and people actually played ball in them, jordans also, beat the mess out of them, used them for what they were for.not just stunting, but hooping.
smile.gif

i had my best basketball season in the blk penny 2s, took the team photo in them that year.... only brought em out on game days... only girl on the team withthem that year. the pic still hangs in my parents den with me in them for team pics that year.

i put em on and so many things ran through me from that season. man...one of my top 3 shoes to hoop in... number one.

thank you nike....

Back
Top Bottom