Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

local footlocker denied me when they had four pairs, then i walked down the aisle and to footaction where they had 23 pairs above size 9, needless to say, Iscooped up 23 pairs with the FnF. I hate the aventura, FL footlocker , they called and told them not to give me FnF on the 4 pairs when I was at the footlockerat 163rd st mall. Footaction didnt get care, they said if it went through the system, it was cool. Too bad when the transaction was done, footlocker wasclosed.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

local footlocker denied me when they had four pairs, then i walked down the aisle and to footaction where they had 23 pairs above size 9, needless to say, I scooped up 23 pairs with the FnF. I hate the aventura, FL footlocker , they called and told them not to give me FnF on the 4 pairs when I was at the footlocker at 163rd st mall. Footaction didnt get care, they said if it went through the system, it was cool. Too bad when the transaction was done, footlocker was closed.

eek.gif
eek.gif

purpleTc wrote:

local footlocker denied me when they had four pairs, then i walked down the aisle and to footaction where they had 23 pairs above size 9, needless to say, I scooped up 23 pairs with the FnF. I hate the aventura, FL footlocker , they called and told them not to give me FnF on the 4 pairs when I was at the footlocker at 163rd st mall. Footaction didnt get care, they said if it went through the system, it was cool. Too bad when the transaction was done, footlocker was closed.

Hot damn! 23 pairs huh? How did you manage to leave the store carrying 23 pairs? Had a few guys with you?

Can someone inform me of the type of stores that carry these shoes? (Footlocker, Champs, etc.)
And how limited are they?

I need to find about 4 pairs.

Portland is hurting...

^^ same here man...

hawaii got 6 pairs at each footlocker, and now the next shipment comes in on wednesday and thats only 14 pair each store!

long story short, friends and family discount didnt work over phone orders, military discount aint gonna work in store (cause i cant go wednesday morning causeof work), so i just sucked it up and ordered on eastbay.

hope everything goes smooth, and congrads on everyone who got these kicks with the 30% discount.....

on a good note, i went to the thrift store last night for halloween costumes and found a "1995 east champs orlando magic shirt" AND the matchingwindbreaker jacket in my size!

ill post pics when i get home...

I just ordered another pair through eastbay for retail. Wish I had a discount, but its cool this shoe is worth it IMO.

Anyone that has used that live.com discount or cash back (whatever it is), how does it work? Maybe I'll use it next time.
Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if you can return products purchased online at retail stores? for example would i be able to return my shoes i bought from footlocker.com atmy local footlocker in the mall if i have my receipt and shoes are unworn? thanks

just got mines form NDC. I'm looking for some Magic Authentics but I guess my Dukes are good for now.

I am going to wait until Eastbay allow coupons on these, probably even taking them down to $100 and maybe the Pippens down to $120, then pick both up with 20%off discount no taxes. The general public doesn't know about these shoes, so I think we can definitely wait it out.

I swear I thought these were coming out in October or November... When I found out these were released last Saturday and saw all the pictures I promise you Ihated every single one of y'all! I had these shoes when I was about 11 and they have always been one of my top favorites of all time. I was able to get my2 pairs today thank god, and now I don't hate any of you anymore. =)

Soooo nice to have these again.

Insane.

Somebody ask JM how the movement looks on the FTL retail list, I'm curious to see if these "are a bomb" in the bad way that he stated.

LMFAO.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I love this shoe
smile.gif

yes, I do agree.

I got these on saturday, I've worn them twice already...that is UNHEARD of for me, I normally wouldn't touch a new shoe for weeks/months minimum, twicein 4 days is
eek.gif

I think I have truely found love...if only I had a woman that made me feel this good...being single works too though
pimp.gif

23 pairs
Pics?
nerd.gif

I highly doubt 23 pairs were purchased especially on F&F. Because the purchase would have to been allowed by corporate first of all. That's on any newrelease exceeding 3 pairs. And even you did purchase 23 pairs, I doubt they would let one person get them all on discount.

Probably a stupid question, but can anyone tell me why it's impossible to find a pair in size 12.5?
ohwell.gif

I'd check stores but I'm in Australia and they're not coming here.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom