Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Thanks s dubl, guess I'll settle for a 12 and hope my feet have stopped growing.
wink.gif

this shoe is a classic and after 12 years its a dream come true....I got my foams last year and then these this year. All i need is a few of the XIs and i amset for a long time

Originally Posted by purpleTc

my first 7 on thursday, I will post the pic of the receipt and shoes in a day or two when I feel like going back to my friend's place. The 23 pairs are there cuz i already got like 400 pairs in my apt. the roomies need space too.

n2004539_50925415_7027.jpg

lol

does it matter? i ll put out 1 shoe cuz its annoying taking them all out

DSC02636.JPG
tagged with all the pairs or Ducktales is still in effect................

laugh.gif

^ that's a lot of kicks right there...

I guess non of u found pics of Penny wearing these...I would love 2 see...I only found 3 bad pics

Anyway I got my shipped email from eastbay 2 days ago...mines should be here sometime next week...can't wait! And my Nike box better not be crushed!!..Ihave the worst luck wit Nike boxes

I'm just as hyped for the white/white/black pair as I am for these...can't wait much longer

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^ that's a lot of kicks right there...

I guess non of u found pics of Penny wearing these...I would love 2 see...I only found 3 bad pics
Those penny hardaway pics have been posted a long time ago in this thread...and those 3 pics are probably the same ones that have been posted

Originally Posted by krider31

dude talkin about 400 pairs.. no need for pics... thas ducktales already

People just like randomly throwing that word around don't they? I don't think he's talking about 400 pairs of the same shoe.

hawaii got 6 pairs at each footlocker, and now the next shipment comes in on wednesday and thats only 14 pair each store!

Don't feel too bad, even a Footlocker out here in NJ had only 10 pairs on release. Needless to say they're all gone.

I just copped mine.
pimp.gif
Had to go to a store or two before I found my sizethough. Anybody looking for them in the DMV try Iverson mall. But I'm sure these are not that hard to find.

[h1]SylvesterMcGrizzly..... good point.
[/h1]
this isnt the showcase thread so i just took them off.
roll.gif

I just wanted to share my incident that I had to deal with at footlocker. All I can say is, footaction hooked me up. Screw the managers at footlocker at 163rdst mall and Aventura!!!!

i dont even kno why u posted those pics my dude. you aint gotta prove nuttin to nobody up here. so what if they dont believe u? do u really givea damn? and to those screaming ducktales...who cares if he got 23 pairs? does it matter to you? you dont have 23 pairs so it dont really matter what hehas...you got your pair(s)

Originally Posted by krider31

dude talkin about 400 pairs.. no need for pics... thas ducktales already
i may not have as much as Flintgrey or 160, but i got a nice amount.

My man must have a versatile foot because I am seeing everything from an 8.5 up to a 14.

Back
Top Bottom