Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

What kind of stores will get these? I am not sure how nikes work...will like champs, shiekh, footaction get these? I live in Fresno so I am wondering cuz likemost of you I am going to go try them on before I get them...hopefully if they are small I can get a 13 or 12.5 cuz i wear 12 normally....thanks ahead of timeguys

^
pimp.gif

Thank you, good sir!

hey nike instead of a new red/white color way that nobody really wants ...bring back the white and blue ... give the people what they want ... it would benice.....

Originally Posted by show time 96

for people that still have the ogs penny2 are still wearable let me know thanks

I don't have any DS ones, but my Atlantics are very definitely wearable with no signs of separation or fogged bubbles.

I'm going to feel like a 12 year old again
laugh.gif

and yes I posted this many times but damnit I love them (even if they're beat and holes in them)

9c83585ae9fec0fba70ad37efaf9789e2b0e525.pjpg

Originally Posted by AC Sionis

....legacies don't mean %+@+.

Where's the legacy in the Penny Line? Aren't there only four models in that line? Hell, I still have my OG pair from my college days, and I stillcan't wait for a fresh new pair. "Legacy"... ha

The release date (for Footlocker, atleast) is truly 9/27. I just got off the phone with my local Footlocker who usually gets all of these Nike retros first andas soon as I asked for Air Penny 2, the girl said September 27th.

i thought these were november?

im sure nike is going to let them sell early(sept) then pull them off of shelves to create a buzz then release in november everywhere else.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can not wait!!! discount or no, im copping for sure.

could not of said it better myself. Copped and I must say that the absence of that crease in the front toe area is sealing the deal

whoa way cheaper than the pippens! anybody know y the pippens cost so much more? anyhooooooo cant wait for these...

Back
Top Bottom