Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

^ prolly spots but footlocker drops them on the 27th next Saturday they will be mine times 2 x. i want a pair to rock every day but that will need to wait.

I got suckered...Just bought on Eastbay w/o a discount. Not even free shipping available for this item. Almost $150!

Originally Posted by gswone

I got suckered...Just bought on Eastbay w/o a discount. Not even free shipping available for this item. Almost $150!
How'd you copped?
nerd.gif

...help please?

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by gswone

How'd you copped?
nerd.gif

...help please?
All you have to do is read through this beast of a thread. Call Eastbay 1.800.826.2205 and provide product number: Black/Blue/White: 33886041
White/White/Black: 33886141
$135.00 It's on back order until 9/24 and that's the date the shoes ship out.

Jus got minez from my boy who works at a mom n pops in Hartford Ct, they cost exactly 140 no tax....they look jus like i rememberd from da 96 christmas...maddmy job Finishline not gettin em i would of used my discount.

Number 3 is definitely for me lol, I loved The Nike Air Penny 2 and i still do til this very day however back in late 1996 i wasnt able to get them.
I was a Grant Hill fan overall, my brother was the huge Penny Hardaway fan and he didnt even get a chance to get a pair because my father would not agree toit. Alot of kids in elementary school had the pennys, we were all into kicks even back then which is pretty scary when i think about it now because it has beenso long ago. I had jordans, grant hills, iversons but no pennys really.
Now i have a pair out there that i am waiting on to be delivered to my door.

The black/white/red penny 2's are nice also even though it is not an OG colorway, they still look great.
Nike is definitely doing some beautiful things this year, looking forward to the penny 3's also!

So i got a size 11.5 from pys.. i usually wear size12,11.5 in jordans usually.. but my chris pauls are size 11... should i rock this pair of 11.5? or wait andget another pair of size 12? I was planning on copping X2 anyway, thanks in advance for the help fellas cant wait to get these
pimp.gif

Just ordered my pair from Eastbay with free shipping.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

So no 20% discount?

Negative.
ohwell.gif

I called Eastbay after placing my order and tried to use the 20% and the CSR said that these were excluded.

I got my pairs from PYS, UPS shipping took less than a day... free too!

The phylon midsole and wing are now one piece, the wing itself is not as substantial as the OG.

The air max bubble is smaller and firmer.

The laces and 3M piping are thinner and poorer quality.

But what the hell am I complaining about I have fresh pairs of Penny IIs!!

Originally Posted by DROCBNP

Jus got minez from my boy who works at a mom n pops in Hartford Ct, they cost exactly 140 no tax....they look jus like i rememberd from da 96 christmas...madd my job Finishline not gettin em i would of used my discount.

Are they not supposed to be released to any Finishline stores? Someone let me know please.

Yeah Finishline is not gettin them my manager put da style number n code in out system n nuttin popped up...yeah n minez do fit kinda snugg my 2nd pair isgonna b a 10.5 mos def

Back
Top Bottom