Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

meh I called eastbay and they are charging tax and shipping, so I dead the order.

Bought a pair on ebay for 140 shipped instead but dam I wanted to use those gift cards...

Any Word On Swoosh Doing Another Restock Of These?............. The Link For Them Still Works But Still No New Sizes Posted

Ya know, I was thinking bout getting both of the first two colorways, but I think I'll sit on the sidelines with the black colorway to do a little vintagehunting, and then check back in the game for the white colorway.

This sucks, hopefully they do come back up on swoosh because that's the only place where I'll cop these shoes.

If they don't pop up, oh well.....I'll just take the L and move on to the white ones next month or cop the eggplant flightposites.

I'm On The Phone With Swoosh Now Trying To Get To The Bottom Of This Release........ Nike Has Some Real Communication Problems Within Their Team That'sFor Certain!...... Hopefully This Call Will Help To Get To The Bottom Of This Mystery Behind These.

Got my pair from Nike.com yesterday and I gotta say this is the best retro I have purchased in a long time...
Quality is there and the fit is pretty much dead on with the OG's (For me anyway)...It's nice to pick up a retro that doesen't feel like cardboardand has glue stains all over the place (JB Take a lesson from Nike Sportswear)...

Definitely not hitting the clearance racks the way this release is going, unless Nike restocks these.
I'm glad I copped my pair off NDC last weekend, just waiting for it to arrive today.

^^^these are a lot similar in the way of how Orlando Penny I was released, then they end up being restocked a month later.

just got mine from ftl. I guess all those ppl who said that they would hit clearence maybe wrong. They are all gone online

pimp.gif

I got to FL @ 10 am and they were sold out in size 13. I had to come home and order from Eastbay for 139.00 shipped. These shoes are not going to last long inMiami at all.

Anybody know the designer of these?
And the rest of the Penny line?

But check dis..people askin if these will sell out...this message is for the 19 year olds and up (I'm 22 if that matters), anyway..

The style and way we dress 2day is wayyyy different then the way we did back in the day...people are more into Slim jeans and a pair of Supras..then regularjeans and some hoop kicks...ya feel me?....so only way in my eyes they would have the chance of sellin out is if it was around b-ball season and are worn forhooping....same way with the Pippens..think about it

I mean I have the black Godzillas and only time I wear those is for goin 2 the store or barber shop and things like that....they get no play if I'm goin 2a club or anything....

But hey maybe itz jus me and where I'm from..they won't sell out

UNLESS people buy bolk like Sams Club

Heads up for the NY NT'ers:

Footlocker @ Roosevelt Field WILL give you the F&F 30% off. Just make sure you present the coupon.

Just picked up my pair for 102. It came out to 98 with the coupon but I had to pay tax. I was lucky to meet a friendly sales girl who tried the coupon. Justlooking at these bring back memories from the good ole school days and a time when life was simpler
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom