Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Got mine (whites) from Eastbay today, caught the UPS guy when I was coming back from voting. They fit good and look hot, happy with my purchase.

i still havent seen the whites. i asked the store manager at foot action today and she said they dont know when they come in or if they are getting them at all

not sure if mentioned but i seen in the footaction plan book a release date for 11/29 i believe for the whites

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

not sure if mentioned but i seen in the footaction plan book a release date for 11/29 i believe for the whites

Hmmm, I didnt even think Footaction was getting them.

with so much going on in the past month... finally had the chance to make my purchase
ohwell.gif

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww i'm in for Penny 2's

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! i told you i've been waiting for this my whole life
laugh.gif

shoe is like grail to me... word to NOSTALGIA, i can't say that enough
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my all time favorite shoe, i'll be getting the whites as well and 2 pairs of each hopefully, definitely keeping one for the fridge, there is no way i am going 12 years without Penny 2's again
smh.gif
matter of fact i'm getting EVERY color of these, release them in hot pink i am still copping, you have no idea how much i LOOOOOOOVE this shoe
laugh.gif

anyhow all i want to know is, are they releasing the OG Atlantics, gimme an RD??? i will kill for these, release themNike!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

275_1_.jpg

i cant believe i sold a pair of krispy white atlantic penny 2s completey rockable sz 11 jesus.

ill cop the whites on my 30 percent like always, and i still need eggplants.

I'm about to buy a pair of eBay. The seller looks legit (thousands of feedback, 99% positive, powerseller) but I thought I'd ask...has anyone seen anyfakes around?

To those who haven't seen the retro+ colorway. 333886-061 Black/Red/Maize
Release is Feb 2009

1ab156efe043f594858658975b772e04d2eb55a.jpg

a3235e58ef59ef70415bfd399eb38c6a0ed58a0.jpg

Pics courtesy of sole collector.

We got two Sly
happy.gif
! Man, the white colorway is like a stepchild
laugh.gif
j/k.

And to the masses, we're not getting atlantics anytime soon.

And pr0phecy, I'm getting one sir
laugh.gif

Anyone know where I can get the Black/Varsity Royal-White ones online below retail in a size 11? I just want another one because these are so nice.

trust i aint complaining Jay i will take the blk/reds no prob...i jus hope dudes aint gettin there hopes up...then again nike would want that and make theatlantics limited quickstrike or hyperstrike
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom