Air Penny II White/Atlantics?

ohh

Anything official on who will have these in the Bay, specifically in San Jose? Thanks in advanced. peace!

^^^ Ok so there they go ... 4 spots in the Bay AREA .... Will just have to wait and see what happens. I CANT WAIT for my pair to come in.

I want them but don't want to drop $145 + tax. When the Black Penny 2 dropped I copped 1 from Footlocker F & F and those are way iller than Atlantics.I'll peep em tomorrow.

yea, doesn't look like anyone in the south bay is getting these, Frsico only, unless someone can post an update. Can't believe these are THAT limited.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by dalilboy

rico where u gettin ur pair from?? i need a sz.10

A Homie is copping me a pair.
lucky im having no luck with these
ohwell.gif

Was able to cop mine at District this morning. They only had like 12 pairs, not too many people were there though.

Damn haha I guess these are pretty limited. Just called NTSF and the dude said they only got 8-8.5 left. They only got around 30 pairs.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Was able to cop mine at District this morning. They only had like 12 pairs, not too many people were there though.

GLAD you got your pair homie.

strolled into NTSF around 3 and picked up my size 8 luckily...all they had was 8-8.5... i heard more stores will be dropping this week

Damn, i had no chance getting a pair, 6 hours in the drunk tank then work.
mad.gif
stopped in at District today. they have two left, 8 and 8.5. also they havethe all whites on sale half off.

Back
Top Bottom