Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and all other sites to Nike. more importantly Air Randy.

i dont have the link to do the reporting so if someone could post that, thanks.

if Nike gives a crap and isnt the one helping these sellers out then Air Randy and other sites should be shut down with a quickness. I know im not the only one sick about all these shoes hes releasing early/fakes and the last straw was the 45 concords
sick.gif
sick.gif

if Nike gets 50+ emails about Air Randy then they would have no choice but to do something

EDIT: His site is down and has been down for days.

also thanks for another member, today Dec 5th he changed his ebay name from "air-randyhk" to  "deepstylehouse_com"

Air Randy and all these other sites that produce B's pleasssssssssssssssssssse be shut down..... my only christmas wish is that...... well other than NBA being back up lol.....which already came true

Perhaps throwing in the actual email of Nike in the OP would make things easier for lazy people who dont want to go look for their email in the site, in other words me. Not sure if its allowed, just an idea.

whos got the email or link to report website/stores? i know theres one out there but never actually did it before.

I wouldn't trust anything you are involved with.
Didn't you get a pair of fakes from another site you were hyping not mentioned in this thread's title?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I wouldn't trust anything you are involved with.
Didn't you get a pair of fakes from another site you were hyping not mentioned in this thread's title?

trust? i have other motives i guess? you guys are the ones reporting to Nike, not to me.

I said report AR and all other sites as well but AR is the main guy/site and most people know that.

SDS was legit before this Concord/Space Jam garbage, how am i at fault if vouched for his past in which he was legit and others would agree. Now i will not buy from him or anyone selling early or located in China, Asia, any of those places.

Id advise everyone to not buy from any of those sites but obviously some people dont care and will still do it when you tell them the truth and warn them ahead of time.

Petition to Ban Zyzz for trolling....Who is in

Dude you pushed SDS on everyone who would listen and when he got exposed you jumped on a high horse about these sites.
30t6p3b.gif

I have no problem with Air Randy, at this point anyone who buys from him is a sucka, so let them be suckas. Plus pics from Air Randy have become the #1 source for news abut upcoming releases.

LET THE MAN COOK
pimp.gif

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR

Nike is the one whose selling the shoes. There making a killing off these early site. Intead of throwing the B grades awway like the old days. They rather sell them to these sights by the truck load. There just unstamped B grades people not fake. Nike is letting this happen and you can't st.op nike

Originally Posted by megatron

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR

What?

for all we know. nike has been giving Air Randy these B grades to sell. Over made shoes that dont meet A grade requirements. They need to make some profit off of them. why not have a 3rd party guy sell them. Hes been around for years and Nike im sure knows about him. sh*t, they probably put him in business.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Nike is the one whose selling the shoes. There making a killing off these early site. Intead of throwing the B grades awway like the old days. They rather sell them to these sights by the truck load. There just unstamped B grades people not fake. Nike is letting this happen and you can't st.op nike

Exactly. This is Nike's cash cow. Making a profit on something that was to be written off.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

1man2lives wrote:

Exactly. This is Nike's cash cow. Making a profit on something that was to be written off.

This, and that.

I will continue to purchase from these guys.

Its hard to report an overseas site...he operates from and in asia,not u.s jurisdiction...but he does ship to america so I guess he can be shut down somehow...but I don't see nike giving a #*!% about him or others,nike makes their money regardless,and with sites like randy,marqueesole,sds,etc. Who promote products months in advance of rd,nike gets free marketing/exposure which builds HYPE which = $$$$

I am down...

let's get a copy/paste version of an email intro and conclusion... we can fill in the body.

also, to whom specifically we are emailing...

let's shut this b@stard down

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Its hard to report an overseas site...he operates from and in asia,not u.s jurisdiction...but he does ship to america so I guess he can be shut down somehow...but I don't see nike giving a #*!% about him or others,nike makes their money regardless,and with sites like randy,marqueesole,sds,etc. Who promote products months in advance of rd,nike gets free marketing/exposure which builds HYPE which = $$$$
you think Nike cant do anything? you do know they dont just work in the USA right?

If Nike wants to they can easily shut him down

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

1man2lives wrote:

This, and that.

I will continue to purchase from these guys.
Thats your call. I wouldnt want to pay more then retail to get Bgrade shoes. Occasionally if you get lucky, you'll get a quality pair. Your money man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom