Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Do these get paint chipping/cracking like the 3s never seen pictures of these cracking

Last edited:
Do these get paint chipping/cracking like the 3s never seen pictures of these cracking
They don't check this video out

Got my vintages in and I notice the leather is really good to say the least. Like 1988 good. It feels amazing to own these shoes man there is so much history with them and they are too dope looking retro wise. Probably the best leather quality of any shoe I've purchased this year including royals. I think the leather on the vntgs is premium vs the leather used on blue/reds. Need the blues now though real bad. No comfort issues here. Idk might be the difference in leather. :smokin

Last edited:
Got my vintages in and I notice the leather is really good to say the least. Like 1988 good. It feels amazing to own these shoes man there is so much history with them and they are too dope looking retro wise. I think the leather on the vntgs is premium vs the leather used on blue/reds. Need the blues now though real bad. No comfort issues here. Idk might be the difference in leather. :smokin

tempting me to cop

Got my vintages in and I notice the leather is really good to say the least. Like 1988 good. It feels amazing to own these shoes man there is so much history with them and they are too dope looking retro wise. Probably the best leather quality of any shoe I've purchased this year including royals. I think the leather on the vntgs is premium vs the leather used on blue/reds. Need the blues now though real bad. No comfort issues here. Idk might be the difference in leather. :smokin
Do they run TTS or do they have a snug fit ?

I'm loaded on Revolutions, passing on the LOVES :nerd:
Confused as to why the last QS was $160, but this premium QS is $150...

Last edited:
Last edited:
This year's Revolutions are narrow...
I have a narrow foot and went TTS on last month's drops.
If you don't have a narrow foot you might want to size up a bit
nerd.gif
Friend told me there's lots of cushioning, thinking if 1 size up will be too big or just go 0.5 size up.

Last edited:
This year's Revolutions are narrow...
I have a narrow foot and went TTS on last month's drops.
If you don't have a narrow foot you might want to size up a bit :nerd:

Friend told me there's lots of cushioning, thinking if 1 size up will be too big or just go 0.5 size up.

Personally I couldn't see going more than .5 up on the Revs...
Again, literally EVERY shoe I buy I buy TTS, but these are a little narrow so I could understand .5 up

Couldn't get any pairs of the "loverution"
roll.gif
on NDC, but ended up getting a pair through footlocker.

Anyone with a confirmation from FL notice that the shoe is back ordered until 8/23?
mean.gif

Is this for the entire stock or am I gonna get canceled like a bad reality TV show?

roll.gif

Anyone with a confirmation from FL notice that the shoe is back ordered until 8/23?
mean.gif

Is this for the entire stock or am I gonna get canceled like a bad reality TV show?

does anything NOT sell out instantly on ndc anymore? with how it is now idt I'd be able to order a t shirt successfully

roll.gif

mean.gif

Yea I got the same thing back ordered until 8/23 well its better than nothing I mean only a week, but they took out money out of my bank account already. Just talked to a footlocker rep on chat she said this will be the only shipment batch they will get nothing else. Well just see...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom