Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

how come no nike stores received the hers version? what kind of ***** is that!

if anyone know where i can find a wms 7 please let me know something...my girl wants me to return mine if i cant get her pair and i wanna keep my pair! Please look out for a ninja

Last edited:
if anyone know where i can find a wms 7 please let me know something...my girl wants me to return mine if i cant get her pair and i wanna keep my pair! Please look out for a ninja

u gotta get her use to disappointment

picked up a pair at undftd sunset. All this talk about sizing had me actual try on a pair at a store for the first time in a long time. I'm a size 11 in pretty much all my shoes(from jordans to sb's roshe etc). I asked for an 11 and 11.5 to compare. Walked around in the 11 for a while and they feel good to me. Told the worker to put the 11 in the bag and rolled out.

Wow. If she can't get a pair, you can't keep your pair?? That's some selfish stuff right there.

copped my loverution at HOH. Easy cop, everyone is waiting for the Jordan 4 Green Glow and passing on these.....The glow sole sold me

picked up a pair at undftd sunset. All this talk about sizing had me actual try on a pair at a store for the first time in a long time. I'm a size 11 in pretty much all my shoes(from jordans to sb's roshe etc). I asked for an 11 and 11.5 to compare. Walked around in the 11 for a while and they feel good to me. Told the worker to put the 11 in the bag and rolled out.

Here are some quick iphone pictures before I un DS them.

View media item 542482View media item 542483

Wow. If she can't get a pair, you can't keep your pair?? That's some selfish stuff right there.
nah...it aint that serious...i was just expressing how bad she wanted em.....luckily i just scored her a pair from extra butter so she pumped..btw they r the only folks beside ndc dat got the chick version

Can you do some side by side pics? How you like em?

are these still in stock anywhere? i completely forgot they were out today.
footlocker is trollin, shows sizes but once you try to add to cart it says sold out :frown:

Last edited:
are these still in stock anywhere? i completely forgot they were out today.
footlocker is trollin, shows sizes but once you try to add to cart it says sold out
frown.gif
try extra butter...the nike stores might have em but gotta wait 2 days after release for phone orders from them

Yea I got the same thing back ordered until 8/23 well its better than nothing I mean only a week, but they took out money out of my bank account already. Just talked to a footlocker rep on chat she said this will be the only shipment batch they will get nothing else. Well just see...
Waiting a week to get them is no problemo.  But part of me feels that I'll be waiting a week only to find out that FTL is cancelling my order bc they oversold online.
sick.gif

Couldn't get any pairs of the "loverution"
roll.gif
on NDC, but ended up getting a pair through footlocker.

Anyone with a confirmation from FL notice that the shoe is back ordered until 8/23?
mean.gif

Is this for the entire stock or am I gonna get canceled like a bad reality TV show?
Folks that have ordered through Foot Locker, is your order status showing something like this?

Back
Top Bottom