Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

no prob. those TW Is would be sick in a a military blue theme from its jordan IV counterpart.. thats basically what it is now, but in just a solid black.simple colors dont sell i guess. so im glad there are still some moderately basic colored shoes like the tech lavas that are coming out. With its success, thiscould mean a infrared or auburn bo trainre revivial with its bright color accents

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

I just grabbed mine from the Finish Line in Philly, them things are straight fire. First pair of GR nikes in a while...

My first pair of GR's in a while too. Last GR I got was fire red III's.

Quote:are these at footlockers, footactions and stuff yet? I might help to mall today to pick up a pair I don't think these will be showing up atfootlockers, or footactions since eastbay is pretty much selling out of these but i could be wrong, so far every footlocker or footaction I have called in NYis not getting them.

oh well imma hit up finishline and all the other mall joints today....hopefully i can snag a pair i missed the online drop

yup; i have seen those, but since i live in europe...finishline is not an option..and i really would like an 11,5
but if they fit small; a 12 would do it

COME SOMEONE PLEASE ! COPY/PASTE OR PM THEIR EMAIL FOR THE 20% DISCOUNT COUPON BECAUSE I WANT TO DO A WALK-IN AND PURCHASE THEM !

IT WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED ! THANX IN ADVANCE !
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

COME SOMEONE PLEASE ! COPY/PASTE OR PM THEIR EMAIL FOR THE 20% DISCOUNT COUPON BECAUSE I WANT TO DO A WALK-IN AND PURCHASE THEM !

IT WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED ! THANX IN ADVANCE !
happy.gif
same for me please

didnt someone in here just use the 141388 code and the employee typed that into the computer and it gave them $25.00 off?

why not do that? i think i remember hearing among all these pages that someone just went to finishline.com, added the shoes to the cart, then applied the code.then print it out showing the total amount, so that they know for sure that code is "working". atleast thats what i remember reading

My indecisive a** just canceled the order for my second pair. I felt like I was just buying for the sake of buying it. But yeah, with the in-store pick-upoption and coupon code, these ATC's are a pretty good deal at around $80.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

didnt someone in here just use the 141388 code and the employee typed that into the computer and it gave them $25.00 off?

why not do that? i think i remember hearing among all these pages that someone just went to finishline.com, added the shoes to the cart, then applied the code. then print it out showing the total amount, so that they know for sure that code is "working". atleast thats what i remember reading

the thing is i want to GO IN THE STORE and do it and I called and they said THEY NEED TO SEE THE COUPON !...it would save me almost 10 bucks...times aretough for me...however, if it's too much trouble just forget it ! thanx
happy.gif

^Have you tried looking into the in-store pick-up option? You could buy it online with the code and then pick it up at the store.

^^^
my size is not available at the store(s) I called already....

EDIT: lulz I guess it's really hard to copy/paste the page and send
laugh.gif

went to a few shops today....only Finishline had them. Foot Action, Footlocker didn't.

As usual, WallyHopp explained perfectly.
TWs are my all time fav from Nike.
Personally, I've never seen a pair of TW "1" in my hands.
I used to have a pair of TWs (with netting) thinking they were actually TW "1".
I don't think we should call this model TW "II"

2lc8a43.jpg

6igrhu.jpg

It's true that they're not exactly the same but I only find some little diferences between those and this one (catalog)

28mp8m.jpg

So, it they could be actually samples for the catalog. (They have not even the words "air trainer" on soles)

BTW, there was also a Lady Air Trainer TW without a strap:

xoeal2.jpg

And Wally, I agree with you about the basic colored shoes but it seems you don't remember when ATC IIs dropped. I swear I didn't heard anyone use theexpression "moderately basic colored" for Agassi's shoes...

I HAVE TO LEAVE IN 30 mins to pick up can someone please copy/paste the coupon so that I can do the walkin and save my 10 buxx??? isn't this a communitywhere fellow shoe heads help each other out ???? SMFH !

Kapeper, 11.5 is gonna be extremely hard to find, i scooped my pairs off eastbay and decided i wanted another set but they were sold out on eastbay size 11.5so i went to finishline, and they said they never received size 11.5's at all, and when i saw the re-stock on eastbay they didnt have an 11.5 either prettywierd anyone have any info regarding that? Glad i got my damn 11.5's cause they do fit true to size, although if u have to choose between an 11, and a 12,get a 12 if your an 11.5, an 11 will be too tight and the 12 will be good hope that helps.

ryda check page 43. post #1053. I dont know if it can work but give it a try. that guy used the 141388 thank you coupon and appeared to have used it instore.

^I think the dude wants an actual coupon like the ones that get posted on here for an F&F or something.

YES ! exactly...the actual one...FROM THE EMAIL ! i just need the for someone to please copy/paste the coupon from the message in your email...

its a online coupon code i dont believe anyone got it in the email i know i didnt....just print out the part that shows your item gets discount and let theemployee take it from there

Back
Top Bottom