Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Wats good yall haven't been in this thread for a while, but when is that ATC hat coming out?

WHEN PEOPLE WHEN??!?!?!?!!?!?
ANY 1?

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Any new pics on the 2 nd colorway due out in a few weeks. The sample pair of hot lava pics were obviously wrong as they were missing the HOT LAVA on the sides.Hoping the 2 nd colorway beats the pics we've seen thus far.

i got mine from pys last night, i dont feel the need to double up on these at all. they coo, NT yall HYPE the hell outta kicks though.

Thanks for the comparison pics Wally.

I still think the toe box is a lil long.

And the panels on the toe box are a tad high.

But like i said originally i'm gonna have to wait to see them in the flesh.

Can't buy retro's from pictures alone, i made the same mistake with the first Tech Challenge and the Stab, i won't do it again, lol.

It's good to hear loads of peeps are happy with their pairs and doubling up.

And to think certain stores didn't want to stock them, ha, bet their kicking themselves now.

Originally Posted by brian7708

Any new pics on the 2 nd colorway due out in a few weeks. The sample pair of hot lava pics were obviously wrong as they were missing the HOT LAVA on the sides. Hoping the 2 nd colorway beats the pics we've seen thus far.

Word! I can't wait to see how the final version looks.

Wallyhopp, great comparison. However, i would like to add that the part where the swoosh doesn't come past the grey plastic is not really an error on theretro. In fact, i'd be willing bet that the OG pair is cut wrong, because i have seen pairs of OGs where the swoosh pretty much meets up directly with thethe end of the grey plastic. Nike certainly wasn't perfect in the past, and from what i can tell, it seems that the cut and the placement of the swoosh wasa but sloppy in the past.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. I hate how UPS's trackin info is never really up to date. The last update for mine was that it left Illinois on the 7that 7AM.

Originally Posted by rock4light

Has anyone been fortunate to come across a size 6 ?
Yes I copped 2 pairs of size 6 off Eastbay when they first were doing backorders for my girl. Other than Eastbay I haven't seen any other onlinespot selling anything under a size 8 including Ebay although I admittedly don't check all that often.

DISTRICT just got another shipment of them in, i guess they didn't get any of the clothing in. info's in the sig.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

where do you live its still april 9th here
nerd.gif

lol j/p

LOL. Yeah, but everytime I go to a movie or out to eat it looks like Back to the Future.

Part I and II!

SHERLOCK FOA Quote:Were would Nike be without the 1990's? Sorry to tell you but the Tech challenge II dropped in 1989

I got odd feet, ones kinda a 12/12.5 and I like a little room, but hate front to back movement/heel slip, what size would you guys recommend 12 or 13?

Back
Top Bottom