Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by typecast3

they hot but i figured most sneakerheads might say these are GR and chalk them up as wack just cus they are all about limited junk. so i'm proud to see people finally saw a hot shoe and bought it just cus they like it for once.

the so called "sneakerheads" you talk about that dismiss these as "wack GRs" are not really sneakerheads, they're just hypebeastswith no clue....

I don't know why these shoes have insoles that can fit those little foam inserts that come with most Air Maxes yet not even provide the inserts

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I don't know why these shoes have insoles that can fit those little foam inserts that come with most Air Maxes yet not even provide the inserts

thats what im saying...i actually put the inserts in for the first time in a pair of my air max and now i want some more to put in these....someone wantsto sell me a set for 10
eyes.gif

I copped one of the shirts that goes with it today
it's a white shirt with black splatter and had a hot lava stitching pattern on it
I'll post pics later

if there's one thing i can criticize on this shoe its da short tongue...you can't rock really rock em wit da tongue out since its short andthin....ohwellz rant over.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

if there's one thing i can criticize on this shoe its da short tongue...you can't rock really rock em wit da tongue out since its short and thin....ohwellz rant over.
laugh.gif

And the tongue is thin as hell...reminds me of how thin the tongues were on the Military IVs...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

^ How would you say the jacket is cut? What size is that in the pic?
It fits a little bigger then other jackets, id say whatever size you wear in jackets get it, mine is a size medium.

i just ordered from finishline today. is it most likely my order is going to be cancelled because theyve been up for 2 weeks already? ive ordered from thembefore and they cancelled a pair of Vs on me. i just hope i can get my pair.

i remember seeing the samples when we saw the line... they clay/tart did not look like those...they looked like the og's and i hope they come out that way

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

i remember seeing the samples when we saw the line... they clay/tart did not look like those...they looked like the og's and i hope they come out that way

So they will look like this?

96m2xt.png

or this?

jidqqh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom