Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

I have several people keeping an eye out for this for me, but no one has received it yet. It is coming for sure, though, that much is confirmed. If someone hasit, pics would be nice. The latest I hear on the release of the actual shoes is that they should start trickling out around the beginning of June, much likethe Lavas were the beginning of April.

And BTW, did anyone notice the catalog price of that tee in the pic? ^^^
eek.gif
$179 is a little steep, dontcha think? Unless that shirt can get up before you do in the morning and have a hot breakfast waiting for you.
tongue.gif

finnaly have my pair!!!
have to say, i am impressed by the way nike didnt screwed these shoes...they look very nice at first sight, and only minor differences with the OGs

at second sight, an there fore you need a pair of OGs to see that, is the difference in finishing on both shoes
its obvious that the OGs were a high performance tennis shoes, looking at the materials used on the inside, also the tongue is thicker with the ogs, and theleather is softer on the OGs (although on the OGs you cant say the leather is better since these also were made of "false leather")

shape on the retros is a little bit of, but you hardly notice this when you are wearing them....

the OGs was a more cushioned shoe, in the sine that the heel part of the shoe was thick, while the OGs are rather skuinny on that matter...

of course had to to rock them inmediatly

happy as a kid
smile.gif

Nice comparison shots kapepper. This is definitely a great retro in my mind, and I hope topick up a couple more pairs in the near future. I also want to see pictures of the tart colorway already. I know Ty said they're pretty much dead on withthe OG's, but <jonah hill>I still want to get a glimpse at these warlocks.</jonah hill>

i just had to come thru and thank whoever gave out the % off coupon for finishline. got my pair all i did was try em on, when i touch down back home i'mkillin em.
glasses.gif

You guys are a bad influence! I just had to use that code and get my second pair. DANG!!! It is almost a crime NOT to use the code. At $100 these shoeswere worth...now with the code...I just had to. THANK YOU to the community for the hook up.

Could someone please help me locate both challenge court shirts and all 3 official shirts. Any help would be appreciated.

Judging by the euphoria on this thread i doubt the following words will have any impact;

I finally got a chance to try a pair on when i went into Central earlier on today...

I don't get the hype.

No improvement whatsoever on the previous Tech Challenge.

They feel heavy, the toe box is horrendously off and the general bananafied profile of it is depressing.

People are probs buying these because of what they were not what they look like now, and that's a sad thing.

Nike seem able to get away with anything just as long as its 60% right and that (imo) isn't good enough!

Major pass.

60%? Oh please.
indifferent.gif

If you want a 60% retro go look a thte Air Jordan 7 playoff colorway. Even the ATC 3 aren't a mere 60%. You might be using that number as an exaggerationbut look again at the pictures kapepper posted above on this page. Those are pretty damn close. I'm stoked with these and I'm VERY picky about thingsand know my history. Why the hate?

^That's what I'm saying.

You got a guy who has a pair of OG's and comparison pics, and he points out some differences but he's happy.

I got my pair and they are SICK. If anybody wants a retro to release exactly like the OG, they will never be satisfied because it's just not going tohappen. Too many factors to consider and decisions to be made. For this shoe, they hit on those decisions more than missed. They got a good streak going withthe ZF95, 96 and Flightposites and now these. One major improvement over the previous TC retros is that they got the colorway right. Hopefully, that willcontinue with the clay/tarts.

And we can't even talk about JB when it comes to butchering retros, they've taken that torch to the 4th dimension, the moon, the delta quadrant, etc.

60%?! lmfao!!! Bro this is by far one of nikes best retro's, i have to disagree with the banana shape on these, they dont have it (although most of thejordan retro's do) I can agree that they did F up the toe box a little its not as sleek as the OG's but still not enough to complain about theyactually did the shoe right with very very very minor differences.

The friends episode is the New Years episode from the sixth season, The One With the Routine. Monica and Ross are at the pre-taping of !!%# Clark's NewYears Rockin' Eve, meanwhile, Chandler, Phoebe and Rachel are searching for the Christmas presents that Monica has hidden. They found that shoe in one ofthe suspected hiding spots.

And I'm convinced the show's producers kept trying to get hot kicks into Friends. Ross wore XIIIs at one point as well.

Here is the tart windbreaker:
img_3029.JPG

Available at soleclassics in Columbus, OH. Picked one up today, can't wait for the kicks.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom