Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Maybe its just me...but I like that tart colored windbreaker ALOT more than the first one that was posted with the other colorway

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Maybe its just me...but I like that tart colored windbreaker ALOT more than the first one that was posted with the other colorway

I feel the same way, just straight nasty.

^^^^
laugh.gif
I can't wait to have my OG colorway again, biggest release ever (FOR ME) i might have to post a throwback flick of me wearing the OG's MAYBE.lol

I too, like the tart windbreaker more... the orange is a lot sharper than what I was expecting...

Originally Posted by Tronics

Judging by the euphoria on this thread i doubt the following words will have any impact;

I finally got a chance to try a pair on when i went into Central earlier on today...

I don't get the hype.

No improvement whatsoever on the previous Tech Challenge.

They feel heavy, the toe box is horrendously off and the general bananafied profile of it is depressing.

People are probs buying these because of what they were not what they look like now, and that's a sad thing.

Nike seem able to get away with anything just as long as its 60% right and that (imo) isn't good enough!

Major pass.

shut up!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by Tronics

Judging by the euphoria on this thread i doubt the following words will have any impact;

I finally got a chance to try a pair on when i went into Central earlier on today...

I don't get the hype.

No improvement whatsoever on the previous Tech Challenge.

They feel heavy, the toe box is horrendously off and the general bananafied profile of it is depressing.

People are probs buying these because of what they were not what they look like now, and that's a sad thing.

Nike seem able to get away with anything just as long as its 60% right and that (imo) isn't good enough!

Major pass.

shut up!
glasses.gif
Co-sign. How many Nike retros are DEAD ON anyways? Do we not expect them to be altered? If you don't, step back into reality please.

For all the people that got their pairs from Finishline....how was the quality on them? My first pair which I didn't cop from them was excellent butthe pair I got from Finishline in the mail was disappointing. I actually had to clean glue and these wear fibers off of them along with a couple smudges onrandom spots on the shoe. Anybody else have this issue?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Agreed! I like the hot lava ATC2's more but this jacket is piff. Guess I gotta cop the tart ATC2's now because I really want that windbreaker!The other one was straight but this one is dope!
pimp.gif

all day have worn my ATC II
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

think i am gonna buy me another pair because the summer is just starting..

for those that still havent bought a pair..you might want to buy a pair half size bigger..
i always were a size 11,5, and had to take out the insole to be 1000 % comfy
so, now i will buy me a another pair in a size 12

but again: best retro relase in years (for me atleast)

just a heads up for anyone who hasnt gotten a pair and cant find their size on finishline

pys has a fsr for 94.99

size 6.5-15

Originally Posted by JasonSB

For all the people that got their pairs from Finishline....how was the quality on them? My first pair which I didn't cop from them was excellent but the pair I got from Finishline in the mail was disappointing. I actually had to clean glue and these wear fibers off of them along with a couple smudges on random spots on the shoe. Anybody else have this issue?
Yes! The paint around the midsole looks awful You can clearly see the uneven brush strokes.

Guess I gotta cop the tart ATC2's now because I really want that windbreaker!
I too want that Windrunner immediately! But I always wanted the Tarts regardless, especially if they are as true to OG as the Lavas turned out tobe.

Also, what's up with the Leaders fitteds?!? Still on the lookout for one.

One more thing, nothing is set in stone yet, but from what I'm told at this point don't count on the Tarts being the final ATC colorway released...

wink.gif

For all the people that got their pairs from Finishline....how was the quality on them? My first pair which I didn't cop from them was excellent but the pair I got from Finishline in the mail was disappointing. I actually had to clean glue and these wear fibers off of them along with a couple smudges on random spots on the shoe. Anybody else have this issue?

The first pair I bought in store had glue marks all over them - sucked. The second pair I got from fnl.com was fine.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

my og's have glue marks, so it wasnt that better in the og days

Originally Posted by kapepper

i can accept some excess glue where the upper meets the sole but when its in random areas along with dirt spots thats bad, retro or not thats just badquality control.

i can accept some excess glue where the upper meets the sole but when its in random areas along with dirt spots thats bad, retro or not thats just bad quality control.

yeah performance wise the OG's arent all that everytime. i mean most of these changes are because of technology and money. back then people weretrying to get shoes lighter and today now that shoes are less bulky and light now we are complaining that they can't be as bulky as OG's? or maybe weneed the heavier materials liek they used? or maybe we can get those air max OG's from back then that the air pad popped in 6 months? cmon talk with somesense.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Here is the tart windbreaker:
img_3029.JPG

Available at soleclassics in Columbus, OH. Picked one up today, can't wait for the kicks.
smokin.gif
man i went down there and copped that first windbreaker for the ATC lava color. there was like 4 of 'em total and i got my hands on one of em. this one is super nice too.

Originally Posted by typecast3

i can accept some excess glue where the upper meets the sole but when its in random areas along with dirt spots thats bad, retro or not thats just bad quality control.

yeah performance wise the OG's arent all that everytime. i mean most of these changes are because of technology and money. back then people were trying to get shoes lighter and today now that shoes are less bulky and light now we are complaining that they can't be as bulky as OG's? or maybe we need the heavier materials liek they used? or maybe we can get those air max OG's from back then that the air pad popped in 6 months? cmon talk with some sense.
was this answer meant for me or somebody else?

Back
Top Bottom