Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

How's the quality on the Challenge II?

Kinda wondering the same. Really want to know how bad they crease on the toes, and hows the midsole by the air bubble. Is it painted like on the recent AJ retro IIIs and IVs?

leather is crap and these will crease like no other. midsole is painted like most everything nowadays, so i'm waiting on the first "omg my atc IImidsole paint is cracking noooo" post.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

How's the quality on the Challenge II?

Kinda wondering the same. Really want to know how bad they crease on the toes, and hows the midsole by the air bubble. Is it painted like on the recent AJ retro IIIs and IVs?

leather is crap and these will crease like no other. midsole is painted like most everything nowadays, so i'm waiting on the first "omg my atc II midsole paint is cracking noooo" post.
Thanks.
smh.gif
looks like mine will be going back to Finishline when I get 'em.

^^^^The quality on these is actually good, I wouldnt listen to these guys, the creasing is normal, i have already worn mine for a few days and there is minimalto zero creasing, in addition the leather used is actually tougher than the light weight synthetic leather used on the OG's, but I must say this shoe iscomfy, which was a big surprise to me since most nike retro's usually have a stiff midsole.

the paint is actually different than the fire red iii's retro and others alike, its not shiny. id say its more like how the 99 iv's or 01 iii'swere painted. nothing happened to mine and ive played in them (worn twice). paint is definitly better because my aqua viii's paint had began to peelalready with the same amount of wear (if the paint is shiny it will most likly peel and what not, this paint is not shiny nor thin). if you dont want creasingeither get a half size smaller or get decreasers. the insole is like an air max insole with the ability to add the arch supports, so if you got extra archsupports and like the feel then throw them on. i personally think it makes the shoe feel that much better.

fnl in garden state have them.

i was tempted to pick up my third pair but i had mine on and was all

**+ am i gonna do w a third pair

Originally Posted by infamousAIR45

does anyone know when the blue/green colorway is suppose to drop?

i dont think the blue/green ones are dropping. its the blue/orange colorway. my schools color, so i might cop a pair(csuf).

Originally Posted by instant klassic

i'd be more concerned about cracking/peeling painted midsoles than creasing.
Yeah, that's what I'm more worried about. I just hope they don't crease like the Military IVs.

the paint is actually different than the fire red iii's retro and others alike, its not shiny. id say its more like how the 99 iv's or 01 iii's were painted. nothing happened to mine and ive played in them (worn twice). paint is definitly better because my aqua viii's paint had began to peel already with the same amount of wear (if the paint is shiny it will most likly peel and what not, this paint is not shiny nor thin). if you dont want creasing either get a half size smaller or get decreasers. the insole is like an air max insole with the ability to add the arch supports, so if you got extra arch supports and like the feel then throw them on. i personally think it makes the shoe feel that much better.
I'll wait and see when they arrive from Finishline.

Thanks for the help guys.
wink.gif

Any news for the ATC III lows?:

Next is the:
Air Tech Challenge Low,
318599-151: White/Pine Green/Gum Yellow/Varsity Purple,
Summer 08 same release info as above,
MSRP(Retail Price) $92.00

I just grabbed mine from the Finish Line in Philly, them things are straight fire. First pair of GR nikes in a while...

8 8.5 and 9.5 are back on Eastbay if anyone cares.

Also ..I'm assuming this is the matching jacket? Or is this old? Anyone know? Would like to find this for myself.
Not my pics...found these on another site.

5ce4b2019bfde3ed0bf37a34640939ab.jpg

f3ed9e1532faf6cfdee44bead098cfac.jpg

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Any news for the ATC III lows?:

Next is the:
Air Tech Challenge Low,
318599-151: White/Pine Green/Gum Yellow/Varsity Purple,
Summer 08 same release info as above,
MSRP(Retail Price) $92.00

These will most definitely have the same destiny as the 3/4s.

And more info on those AT1s in your avy. They're so clean!
eek.gif

i'm actually looking forward to the ATCIII lows, at least the purple colorway...just copped my ATC2s from FNL on fulton st in BK...$75 on these was a deali couldnt pass

I tried to do the instore pickup option on Finishline. and they said that my size 8 wasn't available, so I just got back to the mall and tried on a size 8at the same Finshline that the website said they didn't have available. Can anyone help me on this? Also what is te 25$ coupon code?

Thanks!

Picked my pair up for $81.74..

Happy with my pair.

Can't wait to break these out with some shorts.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

And more info on those AT1s in your avy. They're so clean!
eek.gif

suguruvstotoro - those are Air Trainer TW's right?

they are originial air trainer tw IIs in your basic white/grey/black colorblocking.. the same supreme styled ones that we saw retro last year. the same SBdark grey. the same gold and maroon crap.. it almost appears as a whole different shoe when you get a colorway that actually works.
for those wondering,these were the TW Is or just TWs:
DSCF0891.JPG.jpg

-its like a true blending of the first air trainer 1 highs and the air trainer SC (or what we call the sc IIIs).
The IIs expanded on that and if you notice the time frame, they came out the same time as the mesh faced jordan IVs. the side mesh on the TW IIs were probablya direct result of them both being designed by tinker

ahhh... right... the II's... with the vinyl net-like side panels (as seen on the AJ IV's too)...

Back
Top Bottom