Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

I don't necessarily agree that every good boutique "takes care of home first." I've had only the best experiences dealing with Jay at ExtraButter in NYC and with Chris at Sole Classics in OH, and like I said I'm in Cali. They've always taken care of me. But I guess every boutique operatesdifferently. But that's not my point.

It wouldn't have been so bad if they had at least allocated some inventory specifically for the online release just so there would be SOME availabletomorrow, and the nationwide heads would have at least had a fair shot at getting a unit. But dude said with certainty there would be NOTHING left. Plus hestraight hung up on me for no reason, which pissed me off.

Like I said, we all like to slam Nike and/or Jordan when they operate with similar practices of making sought after items nearly impossible to get. I guesscertain boutiques aren't immune to the same kind of practices.

Oh well, I will continue my hunt for the official Nike ATC hats elsewhere.

Originally Posted by giocav89

Hey everyone Goodfoot here in Canada just released 3 hats today inspired by the ATC 2s. They come in green, orange and the pink i have pictured that is practically on point to the shoe. Theres a subtle G' on the front if you can see it and in small writing on the back it says Goodfoot in the same pink. $40. Enjoy and sorry i forgot to tag my pic.
I like that way better than the Leaders fitted. How can I obtain this hat? Send me some info or somthing, I need that.

I only want those nike caps that were posted pages back. I'm not really that deep into fitteds anymore. The tart colorway will drop in June so i suppose weshall see pics towards the middle of this month.

I dont have pics of the others but they are a neon green on black and a neon orange on black as well. Check here as they might update with picshttp://www.getonthegoodfoot.ca/blog Also dont quote me on this but some of the stores may do phone orders i think. Give them a call, the number to each storeis on the site so give that a try.

here you go i need a blk/ hot lava also 7 1/4!
2469t2g.jpg

all of them look dope.

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by JasonSB

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For all the people that got their pairs from Finishline....how was the quality on them? My first pair which I didn't cop from them was excellent but the pair I got from Finishline in the mail was disappointing. I actually had to clean glue and these wear fibers off of them along with a couple smudges on random spots on the shoe. Anybody else have this issue?
my og's have glue marks, so it wasnt that better in the og days

i can accept some excess glue where the upper meets the sole but when its in random areas along with dirt spots thats bad, retro or not thats just bad quality control.

yeah performance wise the OG's arent all that everytime. i mean most of these changes are because of technology and money. back then people were trying to get shoes lighter and today now that shoes are less bulky and light now we are complaining that they can't be as bulky as OG's? or maybe we need the heavier materials liek they used? or maybe we can get those air max OG's from back then that the air pad popped in 6 months? cmon talk with some sense.
was this answer meant for me or somebody else?
no i figure i keep quoting until its almost unreadable it looks funny

indeed looks funny

happy nke did a good job on these, but def am not feeling "the matching" game with these... focus on the shoe got lost

those hats are nice, but i couldnt see myself wearing them, if i was highschool it would be a done deal but not at 27 years old.

this why i said a long time ago leaders is wack... they got no respect cuz of their customer service...

Originally Posted by giocav89

Hey everyone Goodfoot here in Canada just released 3 hats today inspired by the ATC 2s. They come in green, orange and the pink i have pictured that is practically on point to the shoe. Theres a subtle G' on the front if you can see it and in small writing on the back it says Goodfoot in the same pink. $40. Enjoy and sorry i forgot to tag my pic.
Is this hat being sold @ GoodFoot in Spadina ?

Did anyone cop a LDRS 7.5 online? Finally got on and all left was 7. If anyone has a 7.5 for sale without rape prices PM me

The Leaders fitteds was up for about 5 minutes. Had a complete size run....but everything is sold out now except for a size 7.

Copped my size 8...so I'm straight!
happy.gif

I'ma sue COX..haha...this was the only "hyped" online release I had beef with...oh well, Im sure the sharks will have some up on ebay soon...wascurious what a match they were for the atc's

Originally Posted by sneakermane

The Leaders fitteds was up for about 5 minutes. Had a complete size run....but everything is sold out now except for a size 7.

Copped my size 8...so I'm straight!
happy.gif

Cool, i was able to snag a size 3/8 and a 3/4. so im good also

Once again, the Leaders release was total BS, and their service is horrible. The hat was cool, but not worth the experience OR their jacked up highwayrobbery prices. Although I guess by the sounds of it they got all their money, so why should they care beyond that?

I think the Goodfoot hats are much more well done regardless. Maybe those of us that want them will actually have a fair shot at getting them online.

In other news, I just got in two new splatter shirts today that you guys may not have seen yet - the orange/white and the purple/white. I'll try to post uppics sometime over the weekend. I'm kind of puzzled with the purple/white shirt because it goes perfectly with the ATC III's, which of course werereleased a whole year ago. I also have the orange/blue/white Windrunner coming in on Monday or Tuesday, possibly at the same time as my Jordan II-XXI pack. Imay also at long last have a shot at getting 3 different versions of the very rare Nike ATC hats, I'll know for sure on Monday. The colors are black/lavaand white/blue/orange (which you guys have seen past pics of), and an as yet unseen black/red model (which if we're fortunate may actually be a hint ofthings to come - stay tuned). There's also a black/red/charcoal Windrunner out there, which I'm currently hunting. More to come...

Finally got my pair. They really did a nice job with these.

If anyone has a link for the Goodfoot hat can you please post it? Or is it not available online?

^^^It's supposed to release beginning of June, like the Lavas were the beginning of April.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Finally got my pair. They really did a nice job with these.

If anyone has a link for the Goodfoot hat can you please post it? Or is it not available online?
The hat is not available online. They dont sell anything online. Best bet is finding a connect in Toronto or Vancouver cause i know the Montreal shopis basically sold out.

Originally Posted by kapepper

and also, i thought nike wasnt allowed to use the agassi tennisball....

I was thinking the same thing. why would nike go and ruin the ATC III's by not putting this tennis ball logo on them, and then go and put the logo onthis tee shirt? it makes no sense. i sure hope nike doesn't ruin the ATC IV's if those ever retro.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^ I know that but the flamming tennis ball missing on the back was the deal breaker for me, colors are never going to be dead on, OG technology is not going to be used so they won't be as comfy, but when u take away the true identity of the shoe its not the same, its what Jordan brand has not understood by pulling the Nike Air off the back and replacing it with that crappy jumpman logo but thats another issue...

I agree totally. The ATC III retro didn't even have the feel of the OG. It was like a completely new shoe that I didn't even recognize. If theyever get re-retroed true to the OGs, then I'll buy. and I hate that jumpman logo in place of nike air.

Back
Top Bottom