AIR TRAINER III's set to release for 2009: 7 colorways (updated 4/06/09)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i was never into trainers. which one is the "medicine ball"?
nerd.gif

An absolute classic colorway...
f63352b94d5c674ec8acc970b9bbb9a4cc534e3.jpg

I swear Spike was wearing those in Do The Right Thing. I want them and some sertigs.

JEEZ GOTTA STAY OUTTA THE NIKE RETRO FORUM. EVERYTIME I ENTER I PUSH ANOTHER PAIR OF JORDANS BAACK I WAS THINK BOUT COPPIN. MOSTOF THESE ARE SICK!!!!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i was never into trainers. which one is the "medicine ball"?
nerd.gif

An absolute classic colorway...
f63352b94d5c674ec8acc970b9bbb9a4cc534e3.jpg

I swear Spike was wearing those in Do The Right Thing. I want them and some sertigs.
spikelee.jpg

it's just crazy how those jordan 4s captivated everyone for years. yet this shoe gets thrown under the rug.

its been almost a decade since a release of what should be one of the biggest trainer releases in years, and its just no capturing an audience. its on thejordan DMP waiting in line type releases imo but the youth just itsnt interested. good for me as ill be buying them up. bad on nikes end because theyll see itnot as a true success and reconsider a release in the future

All these ATIIIs are gonna sit on shelves, except the medicine balls. The colors are just OD since the shoe has a pretty complex design, only simple cws workfor.

I gotta tell you, it was the original ATs that got me started way beck when. Most of the CWs are rubbish, but when theyget it right the shoe pops like no other. I do like the Primes, i bought some and intend to double up.

And i picked up the McEnroes in Kuala Lumpur Niketown for $80 australian, sweet!

p.s., i think the AT2 might be my fave shoe ever in the CW below, credit to suguruvstotoro who sent me the pic. Had these nad bnoys when i was 14 or something.

^ yes the TW's are definitely classics and need to be recognized... unfortunately all we got were those awful Supremes...

Like I told Wally before, I'd like to see a chlorophyll c/w of the ATIII's...

^ can't see the pic... you can't post pics directly from your email account...

not really feeling these colorways and I am a fan of the III's

the black purple is ok
the charcoal and yellow, I need to look at

The OG colorway ones are the only must have for me though

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I didn't see all this info compiled in one place so I thought I'd do so here.

First up is some stuff that appears to be releasing very soon. Ebay auction shows a release around Feburary 10th.

Spring 09:

679066-002

679066-081
b48256a4826c0c6fc71bd48e92819ce3eff2e0c.jpg

679066-003

----------------------------------------------------------

Summer 09:

Fall 09:

----
All I will say here is, Nike is ending the year on the perfect note.. Finishing strong.
Exactly when is ^ coming out?

they are all over ebay already. lowest ive seen is $95BIN, but by sure to "include store inventory" on the left hand side when you do a ebay searchfor them. Actual bidding, ive seen them start at $75.

$110 retail on pys.com
http://www.pickyourshoes...._trainer3_blk_max_org.htm

Im not sure what places are getting them, but there pretty much "released" from what ive seen

Back
Top Bottom