Air Yeezy 2

Pretty sure that's my homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the Google Doc, I had to go MIA because of school 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Anyway, is anyone in SF?  I can have my brother drive to UNDFTD and check out the line tomorrow, but I won't be able to make it down there until maybe Thursday night or Friday.  Highly doubt I'll even be able to get a pair anyway, I've given up on camping because I have to deal with something else 
ohwell.gif
sorry bro, but every spot in the bay that has been confirmed including undftd, has a line already and everything most likely spoken for.

Yeah I figured that was the case.  Saves me time and money then
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Who copped a pair @ Dark Side just now!!!??? They got 15 pairs. 
happy.gif

Dang, being in Sac sucks right now
30t6p3b.gif
.  Hope some of the people in this thread were able to cop though
nerd.gif

I'm on way to to Richmond to my cousins. Figure I'll go by. Sure it's a wrap by now though.Nvm saw. Read its a wrap.

The long and case sensitive hashtag killed me. Copy and paste fail, had to type it in manually and was missing the "I" when I sent the DM lol.

Big ups to Premier for putting it together and made it the fairest way possible for everybody. Thanks for making it two hours and not prolonging the torture on us haha.

Good luck to everybody on NDC!

Was on premiers twitter since 3 on the dot. wife just asked me to change the baby. As soon as I started changing her I heard the text on my phone. I know I was prob too late. That was my only shot at having yeezys for fathers day.....

Damn, messed up the hashtag. It got separated by the text message. I only typed #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDON.
30t6p3b.gif

Same here guys.

I had EVERYTHING down. The ONLY thing that will prevent me from winning is that I FORGOT to put a space between the hashtag and my name...so damn close
mad.gif

I agree. That long hashtag got everyone I believe. Even though we might not get these, I'm happy the way Premier handled it. I've known Aaron since his days in San Jose...real mellow guy and great store. Hope someone from here wins ONE pair! 
smokin.gif

Hopefully no one gets the hashtag right, and premier restarts the RSVP
laugh.gif

Tweeted mine in 8 seconds. If it weren't for the space, I MIGHT have gotten it...oh well. Guess I'll wait for NDC just like everyone else. 
tired.gif

Good stuff to Premier to give us people in the Bay area another chance at this crazy release. Keep up the good work!~

Damn Premier just HAD to do it while I was smashing..
30t6p3b.gif
All good though. DM sent in less than a minute
grin.gif

Took me about 2 minutes as well. Anybody in here get the congrats! Email from them yet?

And like you all said. Cool how they did it & yes I still love Premier

^ I'm pretty sure they'll tweet that they sent the e-mails, hopefully. Also, hope someone from here wins lol.~

Didn't get an email either. Well, gotta wait to hear from other raffles and try my luck on NDC. Was soooo close!

Back
Top Bottom