Air Yeezy 2

I messed up on the first DM, so I sent in the correct one in 56 seconds. Disqualified anyways. One dude got the DM in in 3 seconds. They put him out there announcing that on a tweet. Now he's probably gonna get stalked or hit up for offers
laugh.gif

I WON FROM PREMIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really think i'm done with sneakers after this
i've been on NT since 2004(old sn) and i don't know if i can go through this again lol

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Congrats to the winners! RSVP my pair from Montablan..... #roadtrip

I'm headed out there tomorrow as well. First flight out of SFO.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

congrats to those that won

The RSVP program is not my friend... 0/5

i'm batting .000 as well
laugh.gif

hopefully i figure it out soon for the potential KD and Lebron finals pairs (if he makes it)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I messed up on the first DM, so I sent in the correct one in 56 seconds. Disqualified anyways. One dude got the DM in in 3 seconds. They put him out there announcing that on a tweet. Now he's probably gonna get stalked or hit up for offers
laugh.gif

Hahah, I got a couple of tweets in response to that shout-out.

Huge ups to Aaron and the Premier crew, though.  I was pretty stoked to find out that they got the Yeezy's in, and I'm glad that they got all of the free publicity to go along with it.

well glad that's over with....congrats to those who got their pairs...thanks to everyone that shared info

i'll keep the google doc open for future releases...and update the thread title accordingly

no i didn't get a pair, it's cool though

got screwed like everyone else on NDC. had it in my cart and was getting ready to check out but entering in my info. Nike tweeted that everyone's pairs will be held if they got to the checkout process page. NDC was really slow so i decided to wait it out but once NDC seemed to be up again I had no yeezy in my cart
laugh.gif

Can someone educate me on what the Bay Area shops charged?

True Sole:
Darkside:
Bows & Arrows:
Shiekhs:
Premier: Retail
UNDFTD:

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom