Air Yeezy 2

If you guys/girls want to start PM'ing me with your emails, I'll create it tonight.

I kind of want to be strict with the information since I want all the older members to get their pairs. So if your account is less than a few weeks old, don't bother PM'ing me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Griff

@Zapato

If u say so. Like I said, that info was shot to me by a former Purist employee. Take it how you want it...

Who told you that???

I have / had 3 homies that work there.... Never ONCE did they tell me this!

MARCO... where you at with this info big homie????
Not gonna put dude on blast and reveal his name on a forum. 
He was not a friend of mine so i dunno how honest he was being but I do know that he did work at Purist. Homie could have been bs'ing but thats what he said. Doesn't really matter tho. Not like you can travel back in time and cop a pair. 

@CoolGrayMemo

I'm with that. I'll pm you my email in a few

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

What's the official day that they are released fam?
As of right now, it's March 23rd.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I thought the list was more like, "i'm lined up @ ____ and sizes ____ are still available" and proceed to look at the list and PM ppl

I'll need some phone #'s come release time.
Ah! That makes more sense.  It's probably too early to call around to see how many pairs stores are getting, but I'll probably be at NTSF if I can't get them online.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Size 11. Yo are we trying to form a group of NTer's to camp with or what? If so, I'm down. I'm contemplating where to camp at, I'm all the way in the Northbay.
yes, thats the idea. So will have groups, group 1 goes to one location, group 2 goes to another, group 3 to another, etc.

I already hit a couple of people up with my phone numbers, others in this group already have it.

If you don't have mine PM me so we can trade numbers. Communication will be key for this release.
laugh.gif
I'm pretty excited for the campout, usually I'm with a couple of people I enjoy talking/ hanging out with and Surrounded by annoying people.

Seems like this release I'll be surrounded by cool !@$ people, it'll definitely make time go by quicker.

Wait, are we making multiple pages?

I was hoping we would collaborate all the groups into one page to keep everything organized.

^Let's try to keep the information on one page to keep it organized, preferably the doc CoolGray started...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Wait, are we making multiple pages?

I was hoping we would collaborate all the groups into one page to keep everything organized.
yea, we are making (already made) 1 page for all Bay Area NTers that are going to camp out for these.

When time comes closer to release we will break down the groups, but all of the info anybody gets will be posted in there.

If you have PM'ed and you haven't gotten a reply, that means I haven't added you. I haven't added anyone else since midnight last night.
Once I get on my computer, I will add those that have PM'ed me today.

Let's try to keep all of Nor-Cal I one page. Most of us that are outside of the bay area will have to travel there if we want them.

Cant wait for these, im sure everyone is going to be stoked and relieved once everyone receives there pair or pairs !

size 11 checking in, i live in SF and would be down for getting in line wednesday/thursday if need be

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

If you have PM'ed and you haven't gotten a reply, that means I haven't added you. I haven't added anyone else since midnight last night.
Once I get on my computer, I will add those that have PM'ed me today.

Let's try to keep all of Nor-Cal I one page. Most of us that are outside of the bay area will have to travel there if we want them.
hey man, i texted you about the people you took down. Please add them to the group. They're all NTers.

edit: I swear, I could stare at Jay junkies avy forever. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom