Air Yeezy's where to buy

wont give up hope.........
but i refuse to camp out for 32 hours or pay over $300 for these shoes.
But i WILL beat the system. lol

I wonder if any Harold Pener's are getting these ?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DATDUDEFROMVA

im bout to just campout online
NDC rep stated they will release online...................sometime next week..

What is NDC? I'm tryin to cop these so I can rock them unlike Hypebeasts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Bammas are not even playing around.

I hope for luck in the raffle.

bammas aint playing AT ALL
laugh.gif

son the way i see it, if you want them THAT bad...then by all means i hope you get them....shoooot let ME wait in line 30+ hours for a pair of shoes (which wilNEVER happen) and walk away empty handed....i dont even think i could IMAGINE my reaction...these shoes are nice but i dont like how its starting to bringthat NY/Cali line-up-for-days mentaility to the DMV...to the point where one of our own(well maybe not "our" if you really think about it) shops isdoing live in-store auctions...now i kinda see what EOH means in his sig.smh it is what it is

So will Major be "auctioning" off the yeezy's this weekend again?

If so,
smh.gif

I may as well pass on this release. As stated before, $$#% a raffle.

grin.gif

I got 9 pair in my living room right now.

Seriously.

Nah, I'm just playing.

Maybe.

its like 750 and I'm hella bored.

I'm off daddy duty this weekend I hear you gon' be in the town....

I'm gonna be moving all day and then I gotta head back to the County for a birthday bash so Saturday's a no-go... This summer though...

^ You go to the store to get it (but you don't camp out)... if they don't have it then I think you try another store or you don't get it... thinksomething like that

Anyways, I genuinely like these shoes and would rock (not collect or resell) sooooooo I'm going to try my luck tomorrow and see what happens... if Idon't get them, no biggie... life goes on

Should be a great Saturday though!

"Commonwealth D.C. will be releasing the Nike Air Yeezy in the black colorway this Saturday, May 2nd. Due to the limited availability of the shoewe've decided a raffle system would be the fairest way to release this shoe. Starting today, we will be issuing one raffle ticket for every $25 dollarsspent, or two tickets when purchasing any Commonwealth tee or New Era fitted. On Saturday at 6P we will be announcing the lucky tickets instore. Winners willthen be allowed to purchase one pair of Nike Air Yeezys' per winning ticket. "

Good Luck to all

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Destination Kicks wrote:

Harm, what's good?

I'm off daddy duty this weekend I hear you gon' be in the town....
nerd.gif

It's like 20 dudes outside gentei right now...
smh.gif

The thirst is mightier than dignity.....
alien.gif
smh.gif

And *%!* a raffle...
indifferent.gif

So more $$$ saved...I'm buy me some stone wash polo jeans tomorrow...
pimp.gif

man fukc that, i gotta try my hand on this raffle tip man. i actually like this colorway, but still doubt i'd actually keep them. especially consideringthe stories of how they crease SOOOOOOOOOOO easily. i'd be
smh.gif
after the 1st 2 wears.
gotta try my hand tho.

*@&# all this camping..you want it that bad? so be it..

I will try my luck with the raffle...I would go to cmonwealth but i'll still be here in bmore..which of you all will be at mondawmin?

they just now told us Nike called them and asked for a few pairs so now they only got 9 pairs left. A friend just sent me that text. They did them dirty out atSG

Back
Top Bottom