laugh.gif

They are doing a Raffle at the following locations:

Church Sqaure
Mondawmin
Mt. Clare Junction
Minnesota Ave
St. Charles Town Center

Oak Hill Plaza(Richmond)

Looks like i'll be heading west on Rt 7 to MD.
#@% is this nonsense ????????????
indifferent.gif

good lookin once again cmoney, but yeah i just saw that DTLR stuff, and it looks like Broad isnt gettin em now...raffles at all the spots, crazy

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

cmoneymontana wrote:

I see DTLR jumped on the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

Church Sqaure

Mondawmin

Mt. Clare Junction

Minnesota Ave

St. Charles Town Center

Oak Hill Plaza(Richmond)

indifferent.gif

say it aint sooooooo

Looks like Major is doing their "who wants to pay the most" raffle.

Social Study wants $250.

If I don't want to pay over retail, i'm not going to bother.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Looks like Major is doing their "who wants to pay the most" raffle.

Social Study wants $250.

If I don't want to pay over retail, i'm not going to bother.
Me and the Wifey just moved out Germantown, Had to get the hell out of PG, but anyway Social Study is on N Market street, but I've never seenit and I've been to pitcrew a couple times which is on Market Street too, anyway do dudes be camping out at Social Study or could I just get up there acouple hours early and get some?

for everyone who got them, how did they fit? do they run big like people said or true to size. i guess compared to jordan 3s or af1s hows the fit

You have a bit more room in them then you would have in AF1's ... and the leather is super soft and supple so they will give easily ... trust me get yoursize or go a size down ...

Had to get the hell out of PG, but anyway Social Study is on N Market street, but I've never seen it and I've been to pitcrew a couple times which is on Market Street too

Ummmm... isn't Social Study literally one door down from PitCrew?

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Me and the Wifey just moved out Germantown, Had to get the hell out of PG, but anyway Social Study is on N Market street, but I've never seen it and I've been to pitcrew a couple times which is on Market Street too, anyway do dudes be camping out at Social Study or could I just get up there a couple hours early and get some?

Just go to Social Study like an hour or an hour and a half before they open.
happy.gif

^ obviously... I guess what he's trying to ask is "how much do you have to spend to get a ticket?"

Th

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Had to get the hell out of PG, but anyway Social Study is on N Market street, but I've never seen it and I've been to pitcrew a couple times which is on Market Street too

Technically, we're two doors down. Haha. $250 will get you your Yeezys and a special edition shirt for the release. You can also check mysig.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

cmoneymontana wrote:

I see DTLR jumped on the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

Church Sqaure

Mondawmin

Mt. Clare Junction

Minnesota Ave

St. Charles Town Center

Oak Hill Plaza(Richmond)

indifferent.gif

say it aint sooooooo
Yeah this aint even worth it, oak hill having a raffle, how dare they accept this madness,

Originally Posted by ixlostxtomorrow

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Technically, we're two doors down. Haha. $250 will get you your Yeezys and a special edition shirt for the release. You can also check my sig.

LOL, Oh I don't really window shop persay, I mainly go to the store I know has what I want, and I purchase it and go, I will defiantly stop through therefrom now on out, I've been looking for a Sneaker Boutiqe like store without having to travel all the way to georgetown.

I'm not into camping out do you think I could show up a couple hours early and still purchase a pair, or would that be too late??

Ain't no loyalty or strength in numbers anymore.

We a small circle. People could have communicated, gotten what they needed, and been out.

Now, psht.

Hope y'all "campers" are happy.

lol.

And LMAO @ dude knowing where PitCrew is but never seeing Social Study. That's like going to MAJOR and not seeing the CVS!

Originally Posted by dkVCU

^ obviously... I guess what he's trying to ask is "how much do you have to spend to get a ticket?"

Th
i dont think a major chain can profit from the yeezys maybe they will entice shoppers by giving one per customer then allowing them to"purchase" more tickets?

man, dudes done blown up our lil spot. I guess I will pass on social study this time. The core group from last time aint going to be intact

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

man, dudes done blown up our lil spot. I guess I will pass on social study this time. The core group from last time aint going to be intact

Blown up your spot?
OK
roll.gif

Has it been confirmed whether or not DTLR is selling the raffle tickets, giving them away, or giving them away with a purchasE?

I am going to still be a patron to C'MON regardless. Any place else, is Plan B.

I am motivated to campout just so that I can be made fun of at the next D.A.R.

Back
Top Bottom