Air Yeezy's where to buy

DAMN SOME ONE GOT STABBED??

THEY DIDNT HAVE SECURITY OR POLICE IN ATTENDANCE? SPECIALLY IN G-TOWN

Just got word, no stabbing at Major.

One of my homies was there for the auction. The Sz 12's went for $580.

The rest went for $600 or more.

Originally Posted by flamBDMV

Originally Posted by 731balla

I guess that there was some justice in the air. I feel very lucky I got a pair in my size at the Waldorf location.

After my nap I will post up my story...
yeah, congrats son, you even stuck around gentai to see what was up there...

i was rockin that mariners fitted today, btw
pimp.gif
u were with the dudes trying to trade there 11,12, & 13 with people right? I was the guy with the dreads & the black and grey hoody trynaget the 13.

No luck out Waldof for me I wanna try C'monweath but I don't think its gonna happen. I knew I shoud of checked ndc last night
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GickswitKicks

Originally Posted by flamBDMV

I guess that there was some justice in the air. I feel very lucky I got a pair in my size at the Waldorf location.

After my nap I will post up my story...
yeah, congrats son, you even stuck around gentai to see what was up there...

i was rockin that mariners fitted today, btw
pimp.gif
u were with the dudes trying to trade there 11,12, & 13 with people right? I was the guy with the dreads & the black and grey hoody tryna get the 13.

No luck out Waldof for me I wanna try C'monweath but I don't think its gonna happen. I knew I shoud of checked ndc last night
frown.gif

yeah that was me, NiPxD, and yoVAni 4 DC, and my other mans up there.
come out to c'monwealth and try your luck...

was at mt. claire junction this morning, came home empty handed. I was one of the last people to get a ticket, but everyone behind me ended up getting a pair.This dude working for labor ready who didn't even know what the hell they were was like, "I'll try my luck." Duded didnt have the money thepay for them but won. Than he sold his winning ticket to some dude for like 40 dollars

was at DTLR oak hill. copped a 13. sold for 7 bills. now waiting for prices to drop and cop for 4-5.

oh yeah i got there at 8:30 and it looked like there was 100 people there.

And i know all the people who were there for more than a day were salty...

Most of the people who showed up after 8 won the raffle.

HOPE everyone gets their pair if they want it bad enough

correction -- Nike hit us up trying to get a pair; as did Def Jam for The Dream. We told them both no. Def Jam responded with "You mean you're goingto just sell them to regular people and not give a pair to The Dream?" I was like dude to be honest I don't really care about The Dream.....

Originally Posted by dkVCU

was at DTLR oak hill. copped a 13. sold for 7 bills. now waiting for prices to drop and cop for 4-5.

eek.gif
I just didnt have the time to investin the flip... even if I wanted too.

Originally Posted by indeethot

correction -- Nike hit us up trying to get a pair; as did Def Jam for The Dream. We told them both no. Def Jam responded with "You mean you're going to just sell them to regular people and not give a pair to The Dream?" I was like dude to be honest I don't really care about The Dream.....
I would have been like "Nope!!!!! We rocking these kicks like..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sure he can afford the eBay prices for them. Then again I heard his album so maybe not

Originally Posted by indeethot

Def Jam responded with "You mean you're going to just sell them to regular people and not give a pair to The Dream?"
I pray to GOD that's an exaggerated statement.

laugh.gif

Gone to watch this game 7.

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Yeah i was out there 2, but for a minute everybody in the front was being called, some guys gettting lucky and winning twice, i felt sorry for thelil kid with the fake 11's, he won the raffle but his mom had took off and he didnt have the cash

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Gentei only confirmed 12 pairs for the masses... All have been accounted for...
Here is how Shop Gentei did their line up

Lmao, the man that came prepared. I'm the dude with the Yellow King Stampede fitted. Gentei had me heated, but what could I do? *shrugs*

roll.gif
whats up man ya'll was clowning me and my "rain coat".Would be funny if the last 2 dudes gave my man their spot for his stash. Dude woulda left with no stash, or Yeezy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I'll just wait for these to pop up on niketown like the last ones lol.

If you mean NDC (nike.com) then they already released.

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

i heard Nike dropped a few off at Shoe City for their 60th Anniversary today...

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I'll just wait for these to pop up on niketown like the last ones lol.

If you mean NDC (nike.com) then they already released.

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

i heard Nike dropped a few off at Shoe City for their 60th Anniversary today...

wow nike.com had em wow smh.... for not knowing that

Originally Posted by rocman23

was at mt. claire junction this morning, came home empty handed. I was one of the last people to get a ticket, but everyone behind me ended up getting a pair. This dude working for labor ready who didn't even know what the hell they were was like, "I'll try my luck." Duded didnt have the money the pay for them but won. Than he sold his winning ticket to some dude for like 40 dollars
Yo words cant explain how i felt after this fiasco. Him, and the other two people who won. I was like %%+??? U cant be serious

any i had my Dream Team wit me
wink.gif
and i managed to scoop a 9.5. I alreadyhad a pair on lock elsewhere so i wasnt worried about the size. Was just tryna cop for 1 of my homies. Winded up trading him for his 8.5 cuz he won atMondawmin. So now i got a pair im currently wearing and a 8.5 for trade/sale.

In that video at 32 seconds check out how my man thought he was about to be dapted up
laugh.gif
!!!!!!! Someone please gif. that for me PLEASE LMFAO!!!

yeah, i was at mt claire. saw L7OSER up there. this n____ hopped out the car right before the raffle was ready to start wit a car full of chicks lookin likethey ready to hit the club or somethin.
pimp.gif

one of the chicks was bout to beat up lil out-of-towner camper dudes. dude looked like he soiled his pants, real talk. that was a pretty good laugh real quick.
laugh.gif

i don't believe in luck, but i had some pretty good on this release. flashbacks to the titanium and premier xx3 release had me initially figuring mychances were lookin real bad once it was confirmed that all the dtlr's were doing raffles.

so anyway, i gets to the junction around 8am or so. had a little plan and surprisingly it wound up workin out for the kid. 2 of my tickets wound up gettingcalled. 1st was like the 4th in line and 2nd was 3rd or 4th from the last in line. wound up copping a sz 10 (my size) and an 8.5. i was surprised so ican't stunt i was a little happy
tired.gif
, but i somehow managed to maintain my "ice cold" outward appearance
roll.gif

so i come outside and one of my mans who just got finished tellin me he was there yesterday offering one of the dtlr employees $700 to let him get them earlystarts lowballin me.
smh.gif

then i met this dude from kentucky who offered me $600 for the sz 10, which i knew was relatively CHEAP considering the hype surrounding the shoes, but i couldtell he was really a serious kanye fan and i believe he really wanted them to wear so i decided to do my good deed for the day and sell them to him for $600,for which he was very appreciative.

so now i just have the 8.5 which i'm trying to figure out what i'ma do with it now. only 2 options... trade up to a sz 9-9.5 and keep them, or thebay??

pics coming soon

Back
Top Bottom