Air Yeezy's where to buy

rocman23, no, Shoe City at Security.

b1d35ec9e8644e3e52cbf698d63dcb37f9a92bb.pjpg

1c625a9e4b414503f17ddecec3685e70df52b6b.pjpg

a2a152e64b55f7d84f25914a383d6f5bd45f0f5.pjpg

1a8256ce564c857afb2df775b2bf1b1b52e2f6d.pjpg

LOL

The thing is, WE look out for locals, cuz WE know store owners dont

And once locals got what they want, locals forget about us.

Before the cop, it was WE

After the cop, it was I

I know SG did everyone dirty, thats why we came back to help

Futile effort

Where were you when Commonwealth raffled their pairs, 731?

While we were there for you when Waldorf raffled theirs, cuz according to you, "my chance increases if i go with you guys"

And i brought 3 ppl who camped with me day before, and a homie all the way from Fairfax

I guess one of them would be appreciated if their ticket gets picked, so they could get your size huh

Verbal agreement FTL

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I don't understand why ya'll complainin' about Gentei doin' dudes dirty...

I don't think they did ya'll dirty...I'm mean if you would've gotten the shoe then you wouldn't be sayin that all that

Obviously if everybody had been able to get the shoes there would be no complaining. What I'm complaining about is the lack of organization and lack of answers they had going on at Gentei. I ended up getting them, so I'm simply doing this for the principle of things. How are they going to come in here (GENTEI) with a "Correction-..." post and yet not address or apologize for what happened?????? That is what I'm writing about.

They capitalized on ya'll thirst that's all...

Ya'll salty cuz you took the RISK of camping out @ spot that you don't frequent and left empty handed

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually do frequent them Harm. Besides the fact that they are the only spot around here that carries Garni and Sag (which I buy) I usually like how they run business. I'm just saying they dropped the ball this time.[/color]

And 731 baller..

You dumb for letting them dudes get their spot back..that's on you homie,not Gentei

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oliver would have respected his spot on the list either way. Dudes were sleeping in their cars and stuff. At points there was only 1 person in line. They all knew that their spots would be respected by the store because of the list. At first I did ask about it, when they first had to leave to get their car which had been towed. I asked if that was it for them since they were leaving and everyone said NO. Gentei's website said "to guarantee your spot in line you may not leave the premises" but after they made the list Oliver was doing it different. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOL I guess I need you there Harm to show me how that debo'ing is done.[/color]
happy.gif

They tell everyone to not park across from the store

Hell, the got a sign saying that on the door...

Ya'll know how the game goes...

It's nowhere near worse than Alife, Major or any other boutique carried it...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It is for the simple fact that at least Major was STRAIGHT FORWARD with people, as unethical and grimey as they are thay gave the info out.[/color]
731balla wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That is what happened, it was BS IMO. They could have just been "upfront" and honest with everyone since the get go and avoided all of the nonsense. I've always liked Gentei they are cool people but I do think that they dropped the ball hard this time. Even though Major does their unethical routine on the hand that feeds them (their customers) they at least give it to them how it is. They inform them of what they have and how its going to happen openly and without all the BS mysteriousness. Just to add to the "mysteriousness" Gentei didn't even give us a concrete answer about the price until Friday afternoon. We asked and got 2 different answers, one of them said $300 even then the other said $300+tax.[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Simply unorganized.[/color]

Was it unorginized maybe...

CLEARLY. UNDOUBTEDLY. INEXPLICABLY!

But if ya'll wouldn't had bumrushed homie gettin' all bent outta shape..when the list was first made
Then this problem wouldn't have happened...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Its simple, go talk to Oliver ask him "hey Oliver how many are we holding and how many are we actually selling?"[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After he answers you then go outside make a list according to his answer (which should have been 9 since Thursday when the list was made) tell the rest of the people to leave. Its that simple. [/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No need for lying and making people wait outside for over 24 hours for no reason.[/color]

Special shout-out to the Mom that bought a pair of Yeezys off someone for like 700-800 cash.

ParaQuote "I buy my Son anything he wants. If another pair came out tomorrow, I would be right back here again."

As I look out the corner of my left eye at the Son's silver Benz Coupe.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

LOL

After the cop, it was I

Futile effort

While we were there for you when Waldorf raffled theirs, cuz according to you, "my chance increases if i go with you guys"

And i brought 3 ppl who camped with me day before, and a homie all the way from Fairfax

I guess one of them would be appreciated if their ticket gets picked, so they could get your size huh

Verbal agreement FTL
Check your text messages, there is clearly a misunderstanding.

A lot of hurt feelings. I wonder how many of the people upset about not getting a pair were going to actually sport them.

eyes of hazel wrote:

Size 14 sold for $860.

Thats just crazy.

Originally Posted by 731balla

LOL

After the cop, it was I

Futile effort

Verbal agreement FTL

Talked it out. Problem resolved. No hard feelings. That's a man's move. All respect from my camp.

roll.gif
that was a serious charge for the Tahoe...

Special shout-out to the Mom that bought a pair of Yeezys off someone for like 700-800 cash.

ParaQuote "I buy my Son anything he wants. If another pair came out tomorrow, I would be right back here again."

At Cmonwealth right? $750 off of Shuman for size 10?
eek.gif

mayne do they have these around the NOVA area cause im thinking of copping these the next drop

Originally Posted by 731balla

LOL

After the cop, it was I

Futile effort

Verbal agreement FTL

Talked it out. Problem resolved. No hard feelings. That's a man's move. All respect from my camp.

roll.gif
that was a serious charge for the Tahoe...

At Cmonwealth right? $750 off of Shuman for size 10?
eek.gif

i heard dude was a straight "A" college student... thats whats up

Dude's man said he's an "A" student. THat doesn't mean he has straight As though.

No dis' to folks, but is it easier to get good grades at a community college? She said he goes to Loundon County Community College.

It'd be understandable if the kid was in middle school and maybe high school, but he's in college and he got his moms posting up and buying him themYeezys?
smh.gif

Only in the DMV forum would folks run down a parent's looking out for her kid, the dude's grades and where he goes to school.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

It'd be understandable if the kid was in middle school and maybe high school, but he's in college and he got his moms posting up and buying him them Yeezys?
smh.gif

She has to spoil him or else she'll end up a old folks home! I tell my mom the same thing.

Just look her square in the eyeball and say "You dont wanna end up in the old folks home do you? Well take that trash out and fix me a sandwhich and youbetter cut the damn crust off!!"

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

It'd be understandable if the kid was in middle school and maybe high school, but he's in college and he got his moms posting up and buying him them Yeezys?
smh.gif

She has to spoil him or else she'll end up a old folks home! I tell my mom the same thing.

Just look her square in the eyeball and say "You dont wanna end up in the old folks home do you? Well take that trash out and fix me a sandwhich and you better cut the damn crust off!!"
[Chazz Reinhold] MA! The MEATLOAF!!! !*%!!!! [/Chazz Reinhold]

Back
Top Bottom