Air Yeezy's where to buy

nerd.gif

Good looking out DM.

Will be on sale TOOONIGHT.

My-T.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

daffy 016 wrote:

how early should i get to the dtlrs? do you guys think that theres going to be a campout? im driving from jersey..... @**@ ill wait the night before if i
have to...

Where are you camping at? Hope it's not Bmore
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

exactly. bmore is OURS!!
beleeedat!
For real.. I told ya'll .. if I EVER get robbed in Bmore... Im askin that Bamma if he posts on NT...
roll.gif

gentai has a line already....and for the record campouts in bmore have NEVER been a problem(at least for me)....and these are kinda getting mixed emotions likethe spizikes first did....but there wasnt too much info leading up to the spizikes....these kicks have been hyped and talked about for over a year now....a lotof stores are pulling shady moves on these tho....just hope no bs happens at none of the spots.....

protect ya neck.....lol

Gentei isn't too bad a spot to campout if your're going to do it. Except for the hooligans that will be hitting the clubs around there, see the lineand then decide they are getting bottle service for the night.
roll.gif

Above the rest? Your opinion, but, being even, I like this. Even if they're a retailer:
All of us @ MAJOR understand that there are thousands of people that want these shoes, and we have been bombarded by myriad of telephone inquiries, and walk-in inquiries about the availability of the shoes, and many of you have been asking how soon should you line up, or if you need to line up the night before.
As you know, MAJOR was the first store in DC to have campout releases, the first to do midnight sales, and the home of all the exclusive sneaker releases in the past. While campouts are fun, it leaves a mess that either our staff or the city has to clean up, and the participants wait a long time, just to find out that the guy in the line in front of them got the last size that they were looking for.

Considering the demand, and considering the pros and cons of campout releases, we have decided to make this simple. Please do not campout in front of MAJOR, do not stay overnight and risk catching a cold, and do not wonder what time should you line up to get your size.

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 4th, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opens up the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with your wallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5 was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.

(UPDATE: WE WILL HAVE SOME SURPRISE ITEMS ADDED TO THE AUCTION TOMORROW MORNING!)

Best of luck to everyone & we will see you on Saturday! Be there before 9:30 a.m.

I still like the raffle idea better, but I am 100% intrigued by this auction idea. If I can remember to do so, I might go out there just for the comedy. Anyonegot a video camera I can borrow?

all i'm saying is i ain't toleratin a bunch of out of towners thinkin they just gon come in town, WHERE THEY NEVER FREQUENT, & think they just gonbe buyin up all our limited releases. not goin down!

mc breed: "i gotta get mine..."

Originally Posted by jupeezy

wack.....greed causes cancer....lol
I think they are promoting safety here as the cake...

With what you screaming as the icing...

Don't know about you, but, my cake always has icing!

(you know me, so you know how to take my statement. Don't piss yourself giggling).

laugh.gif

I'm a go, just to up the bids... LIVE SHILL BIDDING...

"Scott Scotch," this time I won't "annouce" how much cash is in my pocket (inside joke from a past Bmore city trip).

deadbeat bidders allowed? lol...

thats actually a good idea too tho...cause cats who REALLY want to WEAR this shoe may pay up to $300 for em easily...

But I know for a fact that cats better bring that plastic hahahaha.

bout to send the dope boys out lol.

Word on the street, a limited 15 pairs of Yeezy will have a lock trimmings of Amber Rose's hair taped to the roof sprinkled in the bottom of the box.

$300 is extremely low Ian.

I was thinking each pair will each at least double retail price, no matter what.

Item is at the height of its product life cycle within the perception of the consumer (i.e. that "hot item" every xmas season).

Sorry for the proper term talk, just wrote a 25 page paper and presentation on this topic this semester.

Ole' Stringer from THE WIRE as n'.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

and this is why I #@%$@ with Devon! and he should get a free pair�
laugh.gif

"Ya high cap-pin friend, flex-in in my hood / I'm out here star-vin, you live-in real good / As long as I got, a tone I stay paid / You keep sell-indope, there's cheese to be made / Pull up on the track, #$!%!% start to bail-in / I pulled out my gat, that's my [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KICKs[/color] y'all sell-in"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

all i'm saying is i ain't toleratin a bunch of out of towners thinkin they just gon come in town, WHERE THEY NEVER FREQUENT, & think they just gon be buyin up all our limited releases. not goin down!

mc breed: "i gotta get mine..."

@kev lol i was giving the kids some hope out there bruh lol...

didnt see this joint posted...

nike_release092.jpg

something just came to mind.......... there are maybe 10 DTLR's in Baltimore. Y are all the Yeezy's in "the hood"
laugh.gif

no security, owings mills, towson etc. O well. Makes it easier for me.

Originally Posted by shuman15

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

and this is why I #@%$@ with Devon! and he should get a free pair�
laugh.gif

"Ya high cap-pin friend, flex-in in my hood / I'm out here star-vin, you live-in real good / As long as I got, a tone I stay paid / You keep sell-in dope, there's cheese to be made / Pull up on the track, #$!%!% start to bail-in / I pulled out my gat, that's my [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KICKs[/color] y'all sell-in"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pat go hard on that joint

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by jupeezy

wack.....greed causes cancer....lol
I think they are promoting safety here as the cake...

With what you screaming as the icing...

Don't know about you, but, my cake always has icing!

(you know me, so you know how to take my statement. Don't piss yourself giggling).

laugh.gif

I'm a go, just to up the bids... LIVE SHILL BIDDING...

"Scott Scotch," this time I won't "annouce" how much cash is in my pocket (inside joke from a past Bmore city trip).
roll.gif
i aint even gonna tell u what ol' boy told me when ihit him up yesterday LOL! smh....they're more exposed than the Boston Celtics right now IMO

but let's keep this about the Yeezy's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

something just came to mind.......... there are maybe 10 DTLR's in Baltimore. Y are all the Yeezy's in "the hood"
laugh.gif

no security, owings mills, towson etc. O well. Makes it easier for me.
Seeing what these are going for, I might be staying over my peoples house in Cherry Hill tonight.

As the day before approaches... Bammas are dehydratin.. Got errybody lookin for it...
thirsty-squirrel1.jpg
ThirstyGiraffe.jpg

thirsty.jpg
Thirsty-Dog-1007.jpg

thirsty_325.jpg

and the Ceux De Gra

1763985-2-thirsty-zebra.jpg

Can someone pick me up an 11?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom