AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what I did.
I passed on the Royal Is to purchase the True Blue IIIs. The Royals actually sat until about mid-February-- they released in the fall of '01-- and I had so many opportunities to get them. Just never got around to it.
Now I want them bad.
These will be my first Jordan purchase in 3 years.
Hence your username :wink:

I am going to pray that I can get me a pair of these.. Been wanting these forever! One of my personal grails..

^id be pissed if i was that ugly too and my girlfriend was wearing a bag for a dress even though shes so wealthy

This is exactly what I did.
I passed on the Royal Is to purchase the True Blue IIIs. The Royals actually sat until about mid-February-- they released in the fall of '01-- and I had so many opportunities to get them. Just never got around to it.
Now I want them bad.
These will be my first Jordan purchase in 3 years.

Yeah, only Royals and Silvers came to Canada. Both sat for a while, the Black/Red 1's were the ones everyone here wanted.

man, im scared about copping these. I want two pairs, hell even my brother wants a pair.

i hope its smooth on NDC or something, damn.

I want Bred 11 sorta numbers on these, 500K+, so I can cop on release day and more along down the line

Last edited:
Unfortunately they won't be.
JB will make these super limited because of "NIKE AIR".
:smh:

Don't talk like that bro. Those Orange/Blue 1's gonna have the Nike Air but I don't think they'll be limited. But I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that these Royals will be a GR. Highly doubt they'll produce Breds number though.

Last edited:
Nike Air Tongue = Limited

Jumpman Tongue = GR

Don't know exactly how limited but it's being considered a "Limited Release".

From my source in Oregon

Nike Air Tongue = Limited
Jumpman Tongue = GR
Don't know exactly how limited but it's being considered a "Limited Release".
From my source in Oregon

I figured this would be how JB would release them. Plus they're charging more for the Nike Air ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom