AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if these are limited or not , this the one Jordan I really want to cop . You folks are really starting to put fear in me with all the "limited" talk :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don't care if these are limited or not , this the one Jordan I really want to cop . You folks are really starting to put fear in me with all the "limited" talk :rolleyes

Confirmed by Nike over twitter, only 1 pair per size in ever nike store across the US.

Jk :lol:

Dont understand why JB put NIKE AIR on the new york colorway of the 1's and the royal 1's but the Home editions get the jumpman on the heel and tongue. Still have my 94 1's DS so looking to scoop the royals and the ny colorway. Hopefully the Black toe 1's will drop with the Nike Air

Dont understand why JB put NIKE AIR on the new york colorway of the 1's and the royal 1's but the Home editions get the jumpman on the heel and tongue. Still have my 94 1's DS so looking to scoop the royals and the ny colorway. Hopefully the Black toe 1's will drop with the Nike Air

Get it now?

Kanye would be really pissed if he had what's in your bank account. And I'm sure he's unhappy you find him unattractive.

yeah ill take my small bank account over his ego, better than everyone attitude which makes him a douche and a person who i wouldnt hang out with if you paid me. MONEY DOESNT BUY MY HAPPINESS i dunno know about you but my riches arent on earth so keep your mind set up

yeah ill take my small bank account over his ego, better than everyone attitude which makes him a douche and a person who i wouldnt hang out with if you paid me. MONEY DOESNT BUY MY HAPPINESS i dunno know about you but my riches arent on earth so keep your mind set up

Is that why you care, concerned and are emotional over someone you don't even know and have never met? A pic got you worked up? Keep lying to yourself.

yeah my statement originally was a worked up statement wasnt it? oh wait no it wasnt it was a general one about him looking like a chipmunk with nuts in his mouth and his GF wearing a bag for a dress. Why cant people read and not get all worked up about other people opinions?

all i made was one statement and then i get bashed about my bank account and im the one firing shots, sorry if i made some kanye loser fan cry but the dude is an idiot and his music blows and his followers are also idiots that i cant stand, ok im done with kanye and anything else not pertaining to these shoes

yeah my statement originally was a worked up statement wasnt it? oh wait no it wasnt it was a general one about him looking like a chipmunk with nuts in his mouth and his GF wearing a bag for a dress. Why cant people read and [COLOR=#red]not get all worked up[/COLOR] about other people opinions?

The irony

all i made was one statement and then i get bashed about my bank account and im the one firing shots, sorry if i made some kanye loser fan cry but the dude is an idiot and his music blows and his followers are also idiots that i cant stand, ok im done with kanye and anything else not pertaining to these shoes

You're the one who sounds like the loser :smh:

You might want to inquire of the name of a good therapist in your area, because sane people don't get worked up over people that don't affect their every day life.

that is true, the last 2 nights i only saw images of chipmunks and bags around women so i didnt sleep a wink. thank you E-Therapist! so because i despise someone you blow i need therapy? wow i love seeing peoples posts about other people opinions and btw it seems like you care way too much about kanye if your protecting him from me "the big bad little guy"

Kanye singlehandedly made the 3s,6s and 4s hard to get I an guarantee you his flock will make these hard to get too.

Get it now?

More of a Melo thing. Peep the 7 on the apple insole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom