AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are nice. Wish they would've done "Nike Air" on all the 1's next year.

Ok we get it FutureHughes one pair. Got it the first time. Stop being a sheep now
This is too funny.

You'll see him randomly pop up in some of the JB topics and either drop pointless one liners, post some smiley's, quote members with no response, or post up a gif thinking it's funny. And then he'll disappear for a while and rinse and repeat.

Whatever thou, let that boy cook.

Can't we all be friends?

Must we bicker all the time?

:smh:

Damn, some people have it in for me..

|I

Anyways, Feb. 16 can't come soon enough.

Haven't been this excited for a 1s release yet!

Last edited:
^^^ I cant wait either!! But you are right with the bickering... That's all that ever goes on in all these threads anymore. Nothing like it used to be :smh:

These are nice. Wish they would've done "Nike Air" on all the 1's next year.

Ok we get it FutureHughes one pair. Got it the first time. Stop being a sheep now
This is too funny.

You'll see him randomly pop up in some of the JB topics and either drop pointless one liners, post some smiley's, quote members with no response, or post up a gif thinking it's funny. And then he'll disappear for a while and rinse and repeat.

Whatever thou, let that boy cook.

Can't we all be friends?

Must we bicker all the time?

:smh:

Damn, some people have it in for me..

|I

Anyways, Feb. 16 can't come soon enough.

Haven't been this excited for a 1s release yet!
Why yall mad at my boy Future?
He don't do nothing but contribute to threads and post the best photos of js I've ever seen.
The hate and vitriol in yall's hearts is simply despicable.
"Can't we all just get along?"

I'm definitely getting the Black Toes and Royals. I'm not going to get the White/Red though. I'll wait until they put "Nike Air" on the tongue.

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting the Black Toes and Royals. I'm not going to get the White/Red though. I'll wait until they put "Nike Air" on the tongue.

Same here. It's a no go on the White/Red until the put Nike Air and use good leather. They shud at least do OG colorways right.

Same here. It's a no go on the White/Red until the put Nike Air and use good leather. They shud at least do OG colorways right.
Yep.  They'll do it the right way eventually.  Until then there's no reason for me to waste the bread.

I wonder what exactly brought the whole Nike air thing to jb. The banned thing I understand, but this is weird.

seriously havent been this excited for a release since i started collecting like 7 years ago, its like a crack head chasing that first high and then finally getting it again!!!! next year all the 1s with nike air and OG colorways will be had!

Last edited:
I wanna retire my 01s and toss these back into my rotation

Anyone of you guys know about the Jumpman apparel for the 1s and if they'll release? I'm trying to get my hands on the navy/royal jumpsuit and the black/red jumpsuit

Not my pic, found it in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom