AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

79A7B8EF-2F65-4773-ABFE-B30FF51129F6.jpeg

no 5s for me

Got a call from my local Shoepalace in Albuquerque saying that I had won the raffle for these. I was surprised because they called at 8:25 last night saying that I had to pick them up today. Didn’t think that I was going to get them because they dropped on March 6th, and I was in Texas on family emergency. Wanted these for my Birthday which was March 10th. Was a very sad birthday. Brother had died and I wasn’t really into anything just want my brother back. God works in mysterious ways. He knows that I like shoes and the ones that I wanted and couldn’t get on the release dates, God came through on time with both. In my dullest moment, he sent me what I like and would cheer me up some. Shoes ( Mostly Air Jordan’s)! You can’t tell me that there isn’t a God!
AFC7DE52-5EF8-4F25-86A6-7739930A84F0.jpeg
7D0607B0-3C9C-4AA7-A59F-46635A4879E7.jpeg

Both for retail.

Got a call from my local Shoepalace in Albuquerque saying that I had won the raffle for these. I was surprised because they called at 8:25 last night saying that I had to pick them up today. Didn’t think that I was going to get them because they dropped on March 6th, and I was in Texas on family emergency. Wanted these for my Birthday which was March 10th. Was a very sad birthday. Brother had died and I wasn’t really into anything just want my brother back. God works in mysterious ways. He knows that I like shoes and the ones that I wanted and couldn’t get on the release dates, God came through on time with both. In my dullest moment, he sent me what I like and would cheer me up some. Shoes ( Mostly Air Jordan’s)! You can’t tell me that there isn’t a God!

Both for retail.
My condolences regarding your brother. God is definitely real and He did give you those gifts. No one and nothing comes close to God. He is everything. ❤️

My condolences to you and your family . Glad something could brighten you up during your time of need.

On the topic of the UNC's, this release is all over the place. Restocks on restocks, fcfs, raffles, pick a number. Game is has changed for the worst and I'm still here tryna find that damb size 12.

Last edited:
This is all on FLX. If you have a ton of points you are more likely to win. For a reseller that doesn’t care about the shoe, he’s going to buy everything with resale value and accrue a ridiculous amount of points. A reseller will always have more points than the average consumer because they will buy up everything including grade school sizes. You need over a million points to hit on everything. He allegedly has 4 accounts with that much which would be about $60,000. I for damn sure am not spending $60,000 on FLX. He can spend that though because he’s flipping the shoes and making over $100,000 probably.
I still refuse to believe this is true

I use four FLX accounts, two in my name and two in my wifes name...for each of us one account had points and the other had no points

I used all of them to enter for the fire red IV's last year with no head starts

I was selected for them on both accounts under my name, one of which was a virgin account

PROVE ME WRONG!

I still refuse to believe this is true

I use four FLX accounts, two in my name and two in my wifes name...for each of us one account had points and the other had no points

I used all of them to enter for the fire red IV's last year with no head starts

I was selected for them on both accounts under my name, one of which was a virgin account

PROVE ME WRONG!
This doesn’t mean anything. This is anecdotal. I don’t think it’s impossible to hit on a virgin account, just less likely. Also, they made like a million fire red IVs. There are enough people there with multiple accounts with millions of points hitting consistently. The evidence is there to bear. There’s plenty of people with over a million points that hit on almost everything. Some in this board, many off the board. It’s meant to be like loyalty/reward program. If you notice, they don’t say anywhere it’s even a raffle.

My condolences to you and your fam

Both for retail.

So in other words, everybody who wants to buy a retro nowadays are definitely paying resell one way or the other directly or indirectly? 1.So everybody is paying resell by buying products that they really don't want from these stores, just be high up on a point system to get a guaranteed pair or 2. Or you're paying over retail to your friend who's, an employee or store manager at your local shoe store. 3. Or your just a straight up reseller who buys up every release in bulk just to resell pairs to people who don't mind paying these ridiculous after market prices.

At this point I just buckled down and paid a one time reseller fee for a bot, because I've never bought shoes over retail, and im not going to start. The crazy part about how hard it is to buy retros today, is that due to how the market is now, i don't even see people actually outside wearing retros in bulk like i use to around 10 to 15 years ago. The exclusiveness of how a retro is right now is seriously high, to the point of when i see someone wearing a pair, or if people see me wearing a pair, it breaks knecks. As to where just a few years ago anybody could grab a retro, even the hard to get ones if they actually put in the work.

I've had recent discussions with some older people that are still into buying shoes from time to time, and we've come to a not so good conclusion to how the shoe market is going to change for the worse going forward. How we buy these shoes isn't going to change anytime soon. With that being said, i give it anywhere from now until the next 2 years from now, it's going to go back to how it use to be from 1985 -1993. Some cats in the wrong area, or people who resell in bulk will start to get robbed for these shoes.

Because at this point of what it's become, there's literally no availability, even if you can afford it, prices are sky high on them, and we're going to have people hoarding the majority of pairs. All of this is a recipe for disaster in the future, because alot of youngsters aren't even thinking like that, or aren't ready for that element. From Nike down to the resellers, these old tech shoes have become high priced luxury items as of now. Watch, people are going to treat shoes like drugs/antics/art.

It's sad to see what it takes just to buy a pair of shoes. Then you have people thanking God, or feeling like they hit the lottery because they got luck to spend their OWN money on some shoes, you can't make this up,

Back
Top Bottom