AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Online I mean.
Nothing to say about, the usual happened. A lot of check outs, nobody doing the actual clicking though.

I was online during every restock pretty much trying to manual.. and no way f'n possible man.. OOS like within 10 seconds. I spammed add to cart for like 40 mins straight.. Even times i was "blocked" due to activities of a bot. So Trash man.

This might be the most ridiculous **** I’ve ever seen man, so lame. If this is what I have to do to buy shoes maybe it’s over.

I don't knock him, just seems impossible to cop shoes unless it's for resale nowadays. I don't see how you can rack up FLX points with his tips and be able to get the more desired releases.

I'll never pay resell. If I don't hit, oh well. The only thing worse than the reseller is the fool willing to pay $500 for a GR that dropped a day ago.
You mad as hell..
RxgTKgw.png

This might be the most ridiculous **** I’ve ever seen man, so lame. If this is what I have to do to buy shoes maybe it’s over.

Just watched that. I’m not even mad at him honestly. He definitely has 7-8+ phones to try to hit on the raffles. Not a fan of what he’s doing but seems like a decent dude. People have been putting in leg work like that for a while.

It’s the sneaker botters that get me. It’s man vs robot and it’s impossible to compete with that on 99% of websites. The bots is what has made things out of control. Look up some of those YouTube videos doing live cops. I watched one and it just hit me like- wow, time to step back from sneakers for a bit.

**** this dude.
This is all on FLX. If you have a ton of points you are more likely to win. For a reseller that doesn’t care about the shoe, he’s going to buy everything with resale value and accrue a ridiculous amount of points. A reseller will always have more points than the average consumer because they will buy up everything including grade school sizes. You need over a million points to hit on everything. He allegedly has 4 accounts with that much which would be about $60,000. I for damn sure am not spending $60,000 on FLX. He can spend that though because he’s flipping the shoes and making over $100,000 probably.

My fta said they only had 4 pairs leftover and to guess a number bt 1 and 100. Thought it was dumb but dude in front of me actually won a pair after guessing. Ftl people said their extra pairs would go back on the app.

My fta said they only had 4 pairs leftover and to guess a number bt 1 and 100. Thought it was dumb but dude in front of me actually won a pair after guessing. Ftl people said their extra pairs would go back on the app.
That FTA is irritating af for that, if I’m in line, I’m not playing games.

Back
Top Bottom