AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

FLX out here coming after our points!
This is getting ridiculous
FLX really coming at us like Booker T looking for Hogan
1617317226602.gif

My pair from Goat arrived. Minor toe defect on one shoe, but alas what else can we expect from Nike. Since everyone has seen the UNCs, here’s a family portrait of most of my UNC related kicks from over the years. OG Sneaker Head 💙 (I’m dreading putting these back)

My favorite color that I’ll forever refer to as “North Carolina blue”
819097F1-BB16-4DB5-8098-723C1E6EED35.jpeg

My pair from Goat arrived. Minor toe defect on one shoe, but alas what else can we expect from Nike. Since everyone has seen the UNCs, here’s a family portrait of most of my UNC related kicks from over the years. OG Sneaker Head 💙 (I’m dreading putting these back)

What size are those obsidian 1s fam, I see 2 pairs DS 👀

Haha all size 9. I generally don’t un-DS kicks for a while in this era of being a sneaker head. Covid obviously didn’t help either
I definitely understand, more than a few pairs on ice over here. If you would have said 10 I would have been on it. I’m sick I had to sell my pair way back, now prices are insane man 😂😂

Love those 30s. 🔥

they actually have a store in the mall local to me

I can tell you the shoes in the store are legit

I don't understand why they would pay rent when they can easily avoid that overhead with what they are doing
Wow, they offered me a huge discount and I passed. Should I take it?

Wow, they offered me a huge discount and I passed. Should I take it?
I don't know if they try to do any funny business there

but I can confirm that I've been in the store several times and have not noticed fakes

even seem them at the front of the line at FNL in the same mall they're stores is, scooping up pairs of carmines that weren't picked up the day after release...they must've needed to fill some shelves :lol:

I think the one guy had his girl and kids "buy" pairs cause he walked away with four pairs total

I caved and copped these on eBay, i had $77 and some change in eBay bucks to use so it brought them own to about $363. It’s one of the only Jordan 1s i wanted this year so i figure I’ll save money in the long run skipping a lot of other releases

Apps were fine when I did reservations at 10:00, now they’re all glitching crazy, this is gonna be just as bad as the 1st 2 drops, with way less stock. Stores are scarce, I don’t see men’s pairs anywhere but NY for FTA, we got 1 FTL here in MI with them, but there’s a few CHI stores & the only champs on here is 5 hours away in WI & 1 in NY, that’s it 🤦🏾‍♂️

I only have FTL Men's showing up for reservations. No other stores near me have it.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom