AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Wow! Hit for the wife on SNKRS....her pair came today............along with 2 extra pairs🤦🏾‍♂️Heard about it happening but never to me.
View attachment 2763298 Before anyone asks what I’m going to do.....already contacted Nike about sending them back and waiting on the elite team for a response.....
U sir are a kind man ! Hope u get good karma back . Me I would have been like , not my fault 🤷 and kept em lol

Wow! Hit for the wife on SNKRS....her pair came today............along with 2 extra pairs🤦🏾‍♂️Heard about it happening but never to me.
View attachment 2763298 Before anyone asks what I’m going to do.....already contacted Nike about sending them back and waiting on the elite team for a response.....

they just going to list them on stockx

I’m a firm believer in karma and the whole what comes around goes around stuff...But...Nike is probably fleecing somebody as I type this...If you feel bad about it slide them to some NT’ers for retail...

If your still down on that then take them and find some kids somewhere that need some kicks, always easy to spot them at the store or something...

Anything is better than sending them back to Nike where they’ll absolutely end up on StockX or GOAT anyway...

Last edited:
01C976F2-FB83-48BB-8E32-A86B3C5AB2A3.jpeg

DF2A0FBC-B607-432A-B40D-226A7575FD54.jpeg

B3EBDD16-0DFE-4BBA-AFAA-D639193EC54A.jpeg

Dam, I was expecting glue stains everywhere but Nike really went the extra mile and threw in some shredded durabuck and chipped up midsole.

I’m a firm believer in karma and the whole what comes around goes around stuff...But...Nike is probably fleecing somebody as I type this...If you feel bad about it it slide them to some NT’ers for retail...

If your still down on that then take them and find some kids somewhere that need some kicks, always easy to spot them at the store or something...

Anything is better than sending them back to Nike where they’ll absolutely end up on StockX or GOAT anyway...

Yep... do a raffle for the NT people that actually wear that size and struck out and charge retail. Everyone wins, and you'll probably get an opp out of it later when you might need it.

Sending them back? Pay for them and keep them both.

Back
Top Bottom