AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Anyone else notice the leather quality on the white parts seem elite? Thicker than any of the 'toe' pairs. Feels like a step up from the usual stuff.

It’s the same level of thickness used in Shattered Backboards. I haven’t seen it since...and I have damn near every hyped Jordan 1...including Unions.

But the construction process was lacking on these. Way too many glue stains

It’s the same level of thickness used in Shattered Backboards. I haven’t seen it since...and I have damn near every hyped Jordan 1...including Unions.

But the construction process was lacking on these. Way too many glue stains

Shhh don't let the AJI thread hear you lol. But I felt the same way even though the texture of SBB's are not as tumbled. I need to check my 2.0's but it definitely feels up there with SBBs IMO. It's like a heavier leather used on both.

Shhh don't let the AJI thread hear you lol. But I felt the same way even though the texture of SBB's are not as tumbled. I need to check my 2.0's but it definitely feels up there with SBBs IMO. It's like a heavier leather used on both.

SBB leather is much much softer though. And definitely less tumbled. Classic shoe at this point. But these definitely give you the same leather vibe.

snkrs pair came in 🔥🔥🔥🔥
26D5EDD7-8904-4A64-B662-B84B98BB6C08.jpeg

Welp, RIP brothers and sisters. My shoes along with 2 AJ4 golf white cements were supposed to be delivered today. They were marked as delivered, but no where to be found. I checked within 5 minutes of getting that notification so I don't think it was porch pirates. Plus I live in a pretty safe neighborhood. So either driver did something shady, it was delivered to the wrong address, or driver marked as delivered but never actually delivered it. I've already filed missing package reports through fedex for all three shoes so I'll have to see what they say tomorrow. Crossing my fingers it somehow shows up tomorrow

Anyone else notice the leather quality on the white parts seem elite? Thicker than any of the 'toe' pairs. Feels like a step up from the usual stuff.

Yeah leather usage here is :nthat:...Definitely a solid release for sure...I can see my pair getting a bunch of wear...

So what’s up with the restocks everyone is talking about ? If it’s anything like the mocha restock I see it a slim chance

last time I won SNS was the Free Throw Line White Cement 3's, and that was only 1 out of 3/4 lifetime wins. SNS used to bless a lot of people with Yeezy wins but nowadays they've gone to crap since they switched to the app.

hibbets is not a foot site but still congrats lol
Oops lol well I know it’s bot 🤖 worthy

Just found out that a City Gear manager took $80 from an employee of mine to have his name placed on 4 raffle tickets last week. This is why.....
This ain’t nothing new :lol:
THIS has been going on forever tbh.

If he hit 1 pair it’s not too bad. if he went 4/4 then that’s shady

In short, I can twin my oldest daughter now!

Oldest daughter wanted the coast dunks and I managed to get two pairs via Snkrs. We struck out on these, and I told her we would have to sell the dunks for her pair. She misses the coast dunks (I thought they were pretty damn nice!) but felt she would wear these more. I also won a local raffle via redraw for the last size 10 of the black READYMADE Blazers and decided to sell those yesterday.

So.... The two dunks cost me $220.20 with tax and the READYMADE Blazers were $186.28 with tax for a grand total of $406.40. I sold these three pairs for $860 net.

I got her size 8 for $430 and my size 10 for $420 for a total of $850.

So in the end, it cost me $198.20 per pair, or $11.20 over retail (with my local sales tax of 10% factored in).

Too bad I "couldn't" hold onto the READYMADE Blazers or we "couldn't" hang onto a pair of the coast dunks, but I can live with this.

As of now, my daughter and I can twin with Yeezy Zebras, Travis Scott 4s, Lucky Green 1s, Mocha 1s and now these. It's cool that she's getting into sneakers, but man, getting one pair is nearly impossible, but two pairs. Only the University Blues did we pay resale so that's not too bad, although I had to do it for both pairs.

Thank god she doesn't want the Hyper Royals! lol

Wow! Hit for the wife on SNKRS....her pair came today............along with 2 extra pairs🤦🏾‍♂️Heard about it happening but never to me.
View attachment 2763298 Before anyone asks what I’m going to do.....already contacted Nike about sending them back and waiting on the elite team for a response.....
YOU SENDING THEM BACK????? Hopefully they give you some good karma or something

Me. I wouldve kept them on ice for later

Back
Top Bottom