AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

last time I won SNS was the Free Throw Line White Cement 3's, and that was only 1 out of 3/4 lifetime wins. SNS used to bless a lot of people with Yeezy wins but nowadays they've gone to crap since they switched to the app.

When a boatload of L's add up to a W. Still shocked tbh. I'll celebrate this one, and on a foot site at that! I had angels with me. I "verified that I was a human TWICE." Lol.
79506F66-E20D-4DD7-9958-CFC5012FF5B1.jpeg

hibbets is not a foot site but still congrats lol

Even tho I can’t hit jack on hibbetts anymore they are still good people
Who packaged your shoes?
They usually put a little card inside saying so and so inspected and packaged this item lol

Appreciate the info. Had no interested in those sneakers so I'm unfamiliar with how they did it. Was it announced that they were going back up?
Not to my knowledge, I just remember calling the stores asking about unclaimed or leftovers & them telling me that would happen later in the week, just kept checking the apps & Twitter until they popped up.

Last time I entered an end raffle they were charging over retail then charging shipping and tax!

Lmao at y'all believing that these managers/stores aren't going to backdoor these late shipments, and those pairs are going back up on the Apps, lol. Im starting to wonder if these late shipments are going to be something continously done in the future to backdoor pairs more easily, compared to having them on release day, or lying by saying that the shipment is coming in late. It's definitely crazy what it has become in buying shoes today.

Im starting to wonder if these late shipments are going to be something continously done in the future to backdoor pairs more easily, compared to having them on release day, or lying by saying that the shipment is coming in late. It's definitely crazy what it has become in buying shoes today.
It’s been happening. I see their pattern.

Don't really condone son's approach but this is why this is the type of energy you gotta bring. Dudes lie and finesse every release until they get pressed. This is so NYC. For me, I dont see the beef over the shoes but the principle.

None of this was happening before FLX and 2020.

I'm just talking about calling bruh. If that homie called the store and they said they can sell them, he had a right to act up, just not that much. He went overboard saying he don't care about his life 😂. But this is why they'd rather just say "I don't know when the shipment comes in," it's just easier for them.

that video situation seems like the dude went at 7AM thinking it was fcfs and it wasn't and he had to wait till pickup deadline and then afterwards they probably lied to him that there weren't any pairs yet. This situation is very plausible and I've seen it happen. Actually something similar happened to me for the silver toes release where I went to pick up my raffle pair but there was a line at 8am and I thought it was the raffle pick up line but the 10 people that was in line was like nah we're here waiting for the FCFS of the leftovers (3pm deadline) from people that didn't pick up.

Nah, that employee email is real. The district managers are breathing down their necks, they can’t sell, or bust down any pairs for themselves. I was at the mall getting this from 2 separate managers in different stores. One is a known strict manager, like takes his job way too seriously & he told me straight that is gonna be the app.

Last edited:
Nah, that employee email is real. The district managers are breathing down their necks, they can’t sell, or bust down any pairs for themselves. I was at the mall getting this from 2 separate managers in different stores. One is a know strict manager, like takes his job way too seriously & he told me straight that is gonna be the app.
So you’re saying they finish line is going to do an app raffle for the late shipment pairs? I wouldn’t be mad at that.

I'm just talking about calling bruh. If that homie called the store and they said they can sell them, he had a right to act up, just not that much. He went overboard saying he don't care about his life 😂. But this is why they'd rather just say "I don't know when the shipment comes in," it's just easier for them.

Facts! My reply wasn't actually a reply to you but just in general and in context with the current climate along with some of what dudes were saying about Foot stores. These Foot stores deserve that type of energy every single day.. seems to be the only way for them to answer the wake up call.

I had a JJ (not foot store but still) tell me they had to start doing raffles after a big fight broke out when they tried to do FCFS and I legit told them.. EXACTLY WHY YOU DONT DO THAT.. and in a pandemic etc.

These stores really don't care and their logic is basically blind.

Anyone else notice the leather quality on the white parts seem elite? Thicker than any of the 'toe' pairs. Feels like a step up from the usual stuff.

Back
Top Bottom