AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

love them both. They have a whole different approach than other I's but my two favorite sports are tied up in one shoe. any know how much these are goinfor?

sick.gif

ehh, i dunno...they look like something you see at a clothing boutique. it really looks like these are trying to emulate a style that doesn't fit Jordans. just my opinion
eyes.gif

well i heard footaction get qs... dont no if thats true tho
but i do no theres a chain in michigan that gets qs... for sure
and they dont bump prices for the most part, retail mostly.

Does anyone have the style number (325514 102 and 012 ).... I was looking up and i found that there is some Retro I's dropping 3.29.2008 and they are a GRmost likely guys these are the ones. One being white base(102) and the other being a black base (012) .....

Originally Posted by Th3 NuK1LLA B0mB

Can someone please confirm if these are in fact a quickstrike release?
These are in fact a QS....Shops had only a few days to get confirm these, according to what I know. Retail is 105$. Shoes can be bought seperate, andare not mandatory to be bought as a pack. There will be GS sizes. GS pricing Retail will be 75$......

No lie, but these will fly off the shelves as there will be people who won't be able to get the packs or didn't like the fusions. IMO

Those are dope pics up there of the white ones...I want both cuz the 1 is my favorite Jordan and luccy for me usually the most inexpensive. Availability isalways the hassle for me though. I will cop these if at all possible, but no more than retail+shipping+paypal fees...

i like the black ones a lot. i'll just wait for the weeks to pass by and maybe i'll copp

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Does anyone have the style number (325514 102 and 012 ).... I was looking up and i found that there is some Retro I's dropping 3.29.2008 and they are a GR most likely guys these are the ones. One being white base(102) and the other being a black base (012) .....

So all the stores are going to have them ex. eastbay, footlocker, finishline, etc... Can someone confirm

Back
Top Bottom