AJ 2009 - Heel Defect [PICS] vol. You know it was going to happen...

It's pretty ignorant to link this defect with Jason mayden. The idea to have an articulated spring plate in the heel like that is actually pretty dope.Stuff happens under the duress of hard play. Chill on that stuff. He's a good dude and worked his ***$ off on this shoe regardless of whether you like itor not.

i seen some ppl tear some shoes apart on the first day and i also seen ppl play ball some shoes for years. (both being the the shoe) some shoes just break downsometimes and thats why you keep the reciet

I agree Vocal. There is no reason to "call for dudes head" on this...

I do not like the look of these, but so be it. The quality issues, cannot be his fault.

I know Mayden isn't going anywhere, dude is talented but I would like to see him stick to Team Js.

Hopefully the men's are better materials/quality. I'd still like to get a pair of the black/white (for the right price of course)

sick.gif
sick.gif
Yuck...

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

It's pretty ignorant to link this defect with Jason mayden. The idea to have an articulated spring plate in the heel like that is actually pretty dope. Stuff happens under the duress of hard play. Chill on that stuff. He's a good dude and worked his ***$ off on this shoe regardless of whether you like it or not.
I wasn't calling for Jason Mayden's head or linking him to the defect... I was justsharing my opinion, that's all... I would hope he worked his butt off to get where he is at, and I'm sure he did...

Nice to know that JB are ensuring their young fans get used to disappointment early on.
If things go to plan by the time they're adults they'll be paying even more than we are, for even less quality.

14jqbtl.jpg

[h1]"Quality inspired by the greatest player ever."[/h1]

What was that you said on Inside Nike MJ?
Everytime you put your name to a shoe, that's the best you can do?
Funny how you weren't even looking at the camera when you said it.

Congrats on whoring out your legacy.

this just really shows how cheap JB with their materials.... thats why i switch to nike retros

wow... amazing...
well not really amazing... from the shape of the "heel"... u can tell it will be weak against the "force"...
so sad...
good tht i dont even wnt to save its pictures~ i usually save the shoes i think it is nice~ lol

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

this just really shows how cheap JB with their materials.... thats why i switch to nike retros
well the materials they used are acutaly up to par with og materials . the leather is super thick , real nice suede and patent , and i love thesilk . when have they ever used top notch materials on jays ??? not for a long time . the way they were constructed might not be great ,but the shoe isdeffinatly a sleeper . all you guys are gonna hate that you didnt pick them up in the long run . they are realy comfy . and as for nike retros , they are builtthe same , dam the same chinese kids that make your jays make your nikes too . i had a pair of hyperdunks , flight light highs , and penny 3s already fallapart on me . and with only 3-4 wears . those went back straight to nike

Unacceptabale for JB to pull that crap with a $190 sig shoe.

I'm ashamed of and offended by MJ for OKing this.

it can happen to any shoe, no shoes will be manufactured with 100% perfect product with no stitching or glue problems etc, it just happened to be 2009 thistime which as not really a popular shoe among OG heads

it can happen to any shoe, no shoes will be manufactured with 100% perfect product with no stitching or glue problems etc, it just happened to be 2009 this time which as not really a popular shoe among OG heads
Well, shame on people for still thinking that the Jordan name means something respectable.

They just turned out a $190 piece of crap, and this SHOULD NOT be overlooked or disregarded by consumers...

I dont think its a quality issue, but rather a design issue. The sole really sticks out and is prone to just eat some floor and cause a tear.

Back
Top Bottom