AJ 2009 - Heel Defect [PICS] vol. You know it was going to happen...

Originally Posted by enrique23

i wasn't even remotely thinking of copping some anyways
laugh.gif

thanks for the info though

lol

thanks 4 the info
But I still like them a lot
I've already seen them for $99 so I know they will drop more then I'll cop.
I got a feelin that the 09s are gonna be like the olive 9s nobody wanted/liked them, now people beasting. Give it a few years.
Y'all better stock up now ..LOL

there are always going to be a couple of defective models in any product. The aforementioned shoe is grade school and just one of millions shoes produced.My pair which is the men's version is still holding up well and i put them through hell. it's just a shoe.

it's hard to draw any conclusions from these pics. i know not a lot of people bought the AJ 2009, and of those people who actually copped, even feweruse them to ball. for those of you who actually use them to ball, has this heel tear been a widespread problem?

i've got a pair of whites but haven't balled in them yet. personally, i think it's ridiculous to say the "quality" of the materialsare terrible just because you don't like the aesthetics. the leather really is top-notch--barely creases, almost impossible to scratch, and smudge markswipe away easily. my heel hasn't torn yet and i'm curious how this kid managed to tear his. was he practicing his sidekick against a brick wall?

to me it seems that it would tear easily by the shape of it. esp if your heel were goin sideways

that part seems like it would catch on the ground and tear.

i dont have this shoe, but i do like them. always have

Back
Top Bottom