AJ 2009 - Heel Defect [PICS] vol. You know it was going to happen...

Just to put this in a different perspective...this is but one, well documented instance where the heel had a problem like that. Statistically, that is veryinsignificant compared to the many (ok, not that many...lol) pairs of 2009's out there.

If I recall correctly, there were quite a few cases out there with the heel coming off of the 2k5's. However, I think many would say that the 2k5 was asuperb shoe.

I think what's disappointing though is that this is supposed to be JB's flagship shoe, grade school size or otherwise and I would expect quality to beon a whole other level. I'm still only buying the 2009s if they go waaaay down in price..I'm always up to try a new bball shoe, but only if the priceis right...word to Bob Barker (or Drew Carey for you youngins out there).

I knew the design sucked... now the quality?
smh.gif

Damn that sucks man, but my main question to you is why the hell you bought the 2k9's in the first place lol such a garbage shoe

I copped just bcuz, I wear my mine to the gym and I havent had any probs, I actually like them. First I didnt like the look but the quality is alot better thenalot of the garbage JB has been puttin out lately

I passed these up when they were $39.99 at the Nordstrom Rack a few months ago, and feel like a better person for doing it.

These shoes suck.

Back
Top Bottom