AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

33110704.jpg

Lmmao.... This is not the shoe all the stores have.... JB is a fool for this.. LMMAO, the stores have Alabama crimson tide red and the fake 3m is not like that at all...
mean.gif
 Is it really that bad? 
mean.gif
 if that's the case hopefully i win one of these raffles so i can copp in store, so i can at least inspect them first

Is it really that bad? 
mean.gif
 if that's the case hopefully i win one of these raffles so i can copp in store, so i can at least inspect them first
yeah, I was going to cop even without the 3m, until i seen the red... Its not burgandy like Alabama but its far from those JB pics.... And not only the red, but the side part where the 3m is, JB added a few hundred dots to that pic.... I say to each his own, its your money, but check them out 1st so you know what you are getting...

Last edited:
Lmmao.... This is not the shoe all the stores have.... JB is a fool for this.. LMMAO, the stores have Alabama crimson tide red and the fake 3m is not like that at all... :smh:

NO one points out that huge GLUE LINE from the midsole?? watch these be all over the place like the kilroy's , dont fall in to nike's marketing plan so sad they had to butcher these a GRAIL to many and a FAIL IN 2013:smh::smh:

NO one points out that huge GLUE LINE from the midsole?? watch these be all over the place like the kilroy's , dont fall in to nike's marketing plan so sad they had to butcher these a GRAIL to many and a FAIL IN 2013:smh:
mean.gif
I was thinking that also, but I couldnt get over the fact they tried to change that red up like that....

these are two diffrent shoes... The bottom one is what I seen at 4 diffrent stores yesterday....

I have a few raffel tickets

will try for RSVP @NikeSF tomorrow

I'd really like a pair... never been a huge fan of 13's and these would be my first.

If no pairs are received jimmies will remain un-rustled

I have a few raffel tickets
will try for RSVP @NikeSF tomorrow
I'd really like a pair... never been a huge fan of 13's and these would be my first.
If no pairs are received jimmies will remain un-rustled

I can't believe the raffle system is being used for every release from now on. Now I'm going to waste my time making line for a damn ticket or 2.

Is serramonte today or tomorrow?

I can't believe the raffle system is being used for every release from now on. Now I'm going to waste my time making line for a damn ticket or 2.
Is serramonte today or tomorrow?

Agreed on the raffle doodoo

serramonte... dunno breh. Im in the 707 area

these are two diffrent shoes... The bottom one is what I seen at 4 diffrent stores yesterday....
The red looks a tad brighter in the official pix. Official pix are always more vibrant than the actual shoes themselves. People are reaching for anything just to repeat over and over that they're not copping. We get it seriously we do.

The red looks a tad brighter in the official pix. Official pix are always more vibrant than the actual shoes themselves. People are reaching for anything just to repeat over and over that they're not copping. We get it seriously we do.

i was gonna say the same ...typical official pic ps...just like those crappy all red ix's were 1 solid color in the official photos & we all kno how they look in person(fave red pack ix)

Back
Top Bottom